31. Through Time

^^I know it's kinda stupid...but I have that exact same outfit XD Okay...carry on^^

2/21 continued

I ran into my room and down to the basement to find Hunter on the computer. "Hunter!" I yell as I walk over to him. He turns around and smiles at me.

"Hey Bree, where have you been?" Hunter asks.

"I was at the Man- I mean Henry's house", I say, "We erased everyone's memories of Henry and I."

"Well I still know about you guys."

"We erased the past few days, not that exact memory."

"Oh, I see."

"Do you remember earlier today?" I ask and Hunter shakes his head no. "Well, you upgraded my costume to be more fit for a superhero and did some coding on my computer. You said you were gonna help me work on my own, and not for Captain Man."

"You want to work on your own?"

"Yeah, you were the one who came up with the idea."

"Um...okay, that does sound like me, but what about Henry and Captain Man?"

"They'll be fine without me...I just need to quit..."

"Okay...well, let's talk about this tomorrow", Hunter says smiling.

"K", I say nodding, "I'm gonna go to bed then."

"Goodnight", Hunter says waving.

I wave back and run back upstairs. I go to my room and change into my "My Little Pony" pajama pants and my "Frozen" shirt that says "sisters forever". I didn't care if they matched, I cared that they were comfortable.

I brush my teeth and throw my hair up into a messy ponytail. Then I jump into bed and turn on Pandora.

2/23

I get up from my bed and change into a grey tank that says 'no text on the first date' and light blue shorts. I put my hair into a waterfall French braid. I then put on my converse and check my phone. There was one text from Henry that said he would be here soon.

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to make myself some coffee. I pour the coffee into a to-go cup and add cream and sugar. As I take my first sip I see Henry walk into my house.

"You didn't knock", I say.

"But I come here every single day...is it really necessary?" Henry asks.

"Well, one day it might be some strange guy that I don't know."

Henry crosses his arms and glares at me. I chuckle and take another sip of my coffee and see Henry's eyes light up. "I-is that...coffee?"

"Uh...yeah", I say raising an eyebrow. "Do you want some?"

"DO I?!" Henry says and runs over to me and grabs my coffee out of my hands.

"Henry! Get your own!"

"Seriously?"

"What? You can't have your own coffee?"

"Well, I haven't had coffee since my mom and dad said I have a coffee problem..."

"When was that?"

"This morning", Henry says.

"HENRY!" I say grabbing my coffee back. Henry sighs and looks down at his feet. I sigh and give it back to him. "One more sip."

Henry's face lights up again and he takes a sip of the coffee...well, more like a gulp. I laugh and then take it back to take my own sip of it. "Can we go now?"