17. Arrivals

2/12

~Henry’s Point of View~

We were all waiting in the Man Cave. When I mean we I mean Ray, Charlotte, and Bree. We were in Ray’s music room, which I didn’t know he had until last week. Ray was playing the guitar and we were pretending to be an audience and cheer for him. All of a sudden we all heard someone yell “This is the so…AWESOME!”

Ray quickly stopped playing the guitar. “I guess she’s here”, Ray said. He put his guitar back on its stand and we walked out into the main room.

I saw a girl laughing at a boy who was jumping on the couch. I thought there was only supposed to be a girl. When the boy noticed us he quickly jumped off and walked over to the girl.

“I see you like the couch”, Ray said to the boy. “The name’s Ray.”

“Hi…um…I-I’m Teddy”, the girl said smiling. “And this is Max.” Max waved at us innocently.

“I’m Henry” I said smiling, “This is Charlotte and Aubree.”

Teddy waved at us as Max looked around. “What is this place?” Max asked Ray.

“This is the Man Cave”, Ray asked.

“I wouldn’t tell him anything important”, Teddy said jokingly.

“Why is that?” Ray asked Teddy.

“Well…Max wants to be a villain when he’s older”, Teddy said smiling.

“This place is awesome!” Max said.

“He doesn’t seem villainy”, I said laughing.

“Oh…trust me…you need to see his lair”, Teddy chuckled.

“So…do you know why you’re here”, Aubree asked me.

“No…I don’t actually. Do you?”

We all nodded. “See…someone is trying to find you, and you know…destroy you, and your dad and I are pretty close…so I said you could stay here at the Man Cave for a while”, Ray said to Teddy, “I didn’t expect your friend here though.”

“Oh, me either. But he really wanted to come”, Teddy smiled.

“Can I be let out now?” I heard a deep voice mumble from one of their bags.

“Oh crap…I totally forgot”, Max said going into his bag. He pulls out a white bunny wearing a cape

“Max! You brought Dr. Colosso?” Teddy yelled.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Max smirked.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa…I have two questions…” I said, “How do you have a talking bunny…and can you teach me how to smirk like that?” I was really interested. I could never pull off a smirk like that.

“Well the smirk is a gift”, Max said which made me sigh. “And Colosso was a supervillain that my dad was able to turn into a bunny.”

“I’m a freakin’ RABBIT!” Dr. Colosso yelled.

Everyone in the room started laughing except for the bunny.

“He is so cute…can I pet him?” Charlotte asked Max.

“NO! NO! NO!” Dr. Colosso yelled again. “If you even think about it, I’ll take a rabbit dump in your hands!”

“Well then…how about we show you your rooms?” Ray said rubbing his hands. I saw Max and Teddy grabbed their bags and Ray led them to their rooms.

After a few minutes Ray walked back into the Man Cave. “You guys can go now. We are just gonna eat. Aubree, Charlotte, and I nodded. We walked into the elevator and flew all the way up screaming.

A/N*** I hope you liked the chapter. Go check out "In Love With A Super Villain" to read their side of the story.