36.

~Aubree's Point of View~

Hunter, Ray, and I arrive at my school with the superheroes and Oliver who came to help. As we pull up the parking lot, I instantly notice that there are black and white vans scattered around the school lot.

Ray pulls into a parking lot and I get out. I see a trail of blood near my feet. My eyes widen and I follow the trail to find Kid Danger lying unconscious on the ground face down.

"RAY!" I scream for help. Everyone rushes over to me. Ray falls down to the ground and flips Henry around. There is a dagger all the way in his chest, and one in his leg. His Kid Danger costume was covered in blood.

"Let me help!" one of the superheroes who came with us says. I didn't know who he was, but I guess he could heal him.

He extends his hands on top of Henry and the daggers both shoot up and land into the superheroes hand. Blood then oozes from his chest and leg.

I feel tears cover my face, I left for a small period of time and Henry gets hurt. And how did no one at the school notice this?

The superhero then kneels down and puts each hand on his wounds. I could feel vibration at my feet as Henry starts shaking.

"What are you doing?!" I yell.

"I'm healing him. What does it look like I'm doing?" the superhero says.

I feel a hand intertwine their fingers with mine. I look to my left and saw Oliver there. He smiles at me.

"It's going to be okay", Oliver whispers. I look Oliver and smile. I look back at Henry, Oliver's and my hands still together. I put one of my hands into a fist and watch as Henry shakes uncontrollably.

I look away from Henry as the ground's vibrations grow stronger. Oliver gives me a hug when he realizes that I'm crying.

~Ray's Point of View~

I really felt like biting at my nails right now. All the superheroes were surrounding Henry on the ground. I look over at Aubree hugging Oliver. I heard coughing from where Henry was and looked back to see Henry's eyes flicker.

~Aubree's Point of View~

I have no idea about what happened while we were gone, and I know that the Illusion Eliminator is still out on the streets of Swellview killing people. As I had my face shoved in Oliver's neck I heard coughing from behind me. I turn around and see Henry's eyes flicker. He coughed and coughed making blood spew from his mouth, dry blood all over his mouth from earlier.

"Hen- Kid Danger!" I yell in glee. The superhero steps away and lets me kneel down next to him. I lift him up and bring him into a hug.

"Hey...Aubree", Henry says. He was weak because when he tried to hug me back, there was no strength in his grip around my waist.

"A-are you okay?" I say trying to keep my tears back.

"It having a dagger all the way in your chest is normal then I'm great", Henry says lightly. I laugh and keep hugging him.

"I-I thought you died", I said.

Henry snaps back to reality and his eyes widen. "Piper!"

"What about Piper?" I ask.

"They have PIPER!" Henry starts screaming. "WE NEED TO SAVE PIPER! THEY'RE GONNA KILL HER IF WE DON'T SAVE HER!"

"Henry, Henry, calm down", I say.

"I'm not gonna calm down until we find Piper!"

"We'll find her, I promise", I say pulling him back into a hug. "I won't let anyone kill her.

"Aubree, you don't understand what this feels like! She's my sister. If anything happened to her, I'd be crushed."

I think about the year Hunter died. I had stopped eating for months and lost 15 pounds. I defiantly knew what it felt like to lose a sibling.

I know that Henry almost died and all, but he seemed fine now, so I was able to be mad at him. I gave him an angry cough and got up patting the dirt from my shorts.

"What did I say", Henry asks confused.

"I know EXACTLY what it feels like Hart! I can't believe you just said that to me!" I grunt and walk back over to Ray and Oliver.

"Wait Aubree", Henry says.

I ignore him and start to talk to Ray and Oliver. "Let's find Piper and the Illusion Eliminator. Have one of the superheroes bring Henry back to his house or something", I say. They both nod and start talking to the superheroes.

I change back into my costume for the 3rd time today. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding and walk over to Oliver.

"Let's get you an outfit", I say to Oliver. His face lights up as he smiles. I really missed Oliver. I can't believe that he had a crush on me too.

We walk to the man van and I show him the different costumes. After showing him about 10 or 11 costumes he picks out one with a green jump suit that had blue cargo pants and a matching safety vest. He put on the blue padding and fitting gloves. Then the last part of the costume was the mask like all the others but in green.

"It looks good on you", I say to Oliver.

"Yours is so much better though", Oliver says.

"Well, it's not a sidekick costume and I made it myself.

"I thought you were Captain Man's sidekick."

"No, Henry is. I was, but I quit, I wanted to be on my own like my brother", I say as I look over at Hunter and smile.

"Who's Henry?"

"He's the one in the Kid Danger costume. The one that died for a little while."

"Oh, okay", Oliver nods, "So what's the plan?"

"You and I are going to go find Piper, while all the others go fight the Illusion Eliminator", I explain.

"Got it, should we go then?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah, let me just talk to Ray and Hunter first."

I leave Oliver there and walk over to Ray and Hunter.

"Hey Bree", they say in unison.

"Hey, so Oliver and I are going to go find Piper, you and the other superheroes can deal with the Illusion Eliminator right?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure. We've got a lot of people here", Ray says.

"Ok, good. Don't get hurt guys", I say.

"You too", Hunter says. I wave bye as I walk back to Oliver.

"Ready to be a hero?"

"Hell yeah!" Oliver says grabbing my hand. It didn't really fit the moment, but I let him hold it anyway.