34. We Need Help

4/6

~Aubree's Point of View~

Back to school...god, I hate school. I hate having to get up at 5 in the morning to go to school to learn stuff I'll never need in the future. I let out an extremely loud sigh/yawn and slowly shuffle my way to my bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower I put on a white tee that had a picture of New York on it, shorts, and my galaxy sneakers. I also put on one of my bracelets and put my hair into two French braids.

I go downstairs and make myself some eggs and toast. As I eat my food I think about this past weekend...

~Flashback~

I had my hair up in a high ponytail while wearing a plain purple shirt and jeans with my white high-top converse. Henry was lying down next to me on my bed as we watched 'Another Me'. His arm was around me and I could feel him looking at me and not the TV screen. I look over at him and catch him looking at me and I smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I laugh.

"Because you're beautiful", Henry whispers.

I blush a little and look down to my lap. I look back up at him and smile. I lean in and kiss him passionately. Soon our kiss turned into us making out with him on top of me.

Henry broke our kiss for a moment and locked his eyes onto mine. "Why'd you stop?" I ask.

"I wanted to tell you something."

"What?"

"I love you", Henry says.

"Yeah, I know", I laugh, "I love you too. Now come on, I'm enjoying this." Henry chuckles and leans back to me and continues kissing me.

~Present~

I blush from my memory.

"Why're you blushing", Hunter says which makes me jump.

"Uh...nothing", I lie.

"Uh huh, sure Bree", Hunter jokes.

My phone vibrates and I pick it up and read a text that was from Henry. Then it vibrates 2 more times.

H- I'm gonna be at your house in like...

H- 3

H- 2

Then I hear a knock at my front door. I laugh and get up from my seat. I open the door and see Henry in his usual attire, plaid shirt, jeans, and vans.

"What's up Hart?" I say.

"Not much", Henry says, "Except, I smell eggs!"

"Well, that's because I made myself some eggs, Henry."

"Did you make me any?"

"No...but do you want some coffee?"

Henry's face lights up and he nods with the biggest smile on his face. I laugh and walk back to the kitchen to make him some coffee. After the coffee is done, I pour it into a mug and put in cream and sugar. I then hand it to Henry smiling.

"Thanks babe", Henry says smiling brightly.

I laugh at Henry and look down at my phone knowing that I wouldn't have any new notifications. I'm really anti-social...

I look back at Henry and smile again, "Are you ready for school now?" Henry nods and we both grab our backpacks and walk out of my house.

~Henry's Point of View~

As we were about to open the door to school my Wiz-Watch starts to beep. But not just 3 times, it was something I've never heard before. It was beeping nonstop, half a second in between each beep. My watch was going off crazily. Bree and I look at each other with wide eyes. We turn around and start to run away when I feel a hand grab onto my shirt and stop me doing the same to Aubree. They turn us around and we are now facing Miss Shapen.

"Where do you think you're going?" Miss Shapen asks.

"Uh...we forgot our homework", I say nervously.

"That is your fault Hart, now get to my class, or I'll write you up a detention slip."

"Miss Shapen...I have this really important project due today and if I don't pass it in it could ruin my straight A's", Aubree says with puppy dog eyes. Man, she's good at this.

"Fine Matthews, you can go, but Mr. Hart is staying here."

"Thank you so much Miss Shapen!" Bree says gripping her hands together and running away from us.

"Now for you Mr. Hart...you have 60 seconds to get into my class."

"Yes sir. I MEAN M'AM!" I yell as she glares at me. She lets go of my shirt and I run to her class and get there before she does.

~Aubree's Point of View~

I run to Junk 'N' Stuff and quickly go to the elevator. I press the button to go down and it flies down as I stand there completely still. When the elevator stops and opens I run in and Ray and Schwoz look at me immediately.

"What?! What happened?!" I yell running to them.

"The Illusion Eliminator is in the middle of attacking and killing people in Swellview", Ray says, "Where's Henry? You don't even work for us anymore."

"The beep, it sounded serious. Miss Shapen made Henry stay at school. NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!"

"We're unable to stop him ourselves! We need more help. We need actual superheroes!" Schwoz yells.

"We were going to have Henry ask if you and your brother could help us. This is serious. Almost 100 people are dead!"

"Of course I'll help", I say and stop in thought. "But Hunter is retired."

"Aubree, please, we can convince him to help", Ray says seriously.

"Okay, come on! Let's get to my house!" I yell and Ray and I run to the tubes.

"UP THE TUBE!" we yell in unison.

Ray and I reach my house and knock on the door because it was locked. Hunter swings the door open and looks at us. Ray and I were already in our costumes and out of breath.

"What happened?" Hunter asks.

"W-we need your help", I say.

"The Illusion Eliminator is attacking and killing the people of Swellview, and we need as much help as we can", Ray says.

"Are you sure you want me? I don't have any powers", Hunter says. He pauses and grins. "I know where we can get some other superheroes!"

"WHERE?!" Ray and I yell in unison.

"Mighty Med."

A/N** I'm sorry I haven't written in forever guys. I've been really busy catching up in school. Also, I got writers block. More action to come. *Plushy face emoji*