16. Teddy

2/11

I got up early so that I could go to school. I haven’t gone to school in a while so I decided that I should go back today. I got up and took a shower. When I got out of the shower I put on a black shirt that said ‘I don’t need you I have Wi-Fi’ and tucked it into a white shirt. I put on black leggings and my black converse. I put my hair up in a French braid headband hairstyle and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I ate some cereal when I got a text from Ray.

Ray: We are going to be having a visitor for a few weeks’ maybe even months.

Bree: What kind of visitor?

Ray: Her name is Teddy. She is being tracked by someone and she needs a safe place to hide for a while.

Bree: And she’s aloud to know that you’re Captain Man?

Ray: Well see, Teddy was born a superhero.

I was completely shocked by this because I had no idea that they actually existed.

Bree: Oh, so why are you keeping her?

Ray: I have been friends with her dad for a while and I offered to let her stay in the Man Cave.

Bree: Ok, that’s cool. But I have to go to school now.

Ray: Ok bye.

I can’t believe that we were having a real life superhero staying in the Man Cave. Wait…why am I making such a big deal out of this? I’m a superhero now too.

My doorbell rung and I grabbed my backpack. I opened the door and saw Henry.

“Ready to go to school?” Henry asked me. I nodded. I walked out of the house and closed the door. Then Henry and I were on our way to school.

“So did you hear about the girl Teddy?” I asked Henry as we unlocked our lockers.

“Yeah, I wonder what’s she’s like”, Henry said.

Charlotte walked up to us. “Did you hear about Teddy?”

“Yes…we were literally just having this conversation”, I said smiling.

“Oh…I wonder what’s she’s like”, Charlotte said. Henry starts laughing. “What’s so funny?”

“You…just said the same…exact thing I said”, Henry said between laughs.

“Whatever, let’s just get to class”, Charlotte said. Henry and I nod and we head over to Miss Shapen’s class.

A/N**** So short update. I am doing something special with this right now. I am combining a few chapters from "Still the Sidekick" and "In Love With A Super Villain" to make a little mash-up.

Comment if you think this is a cool idea. Don't forget to vote! Thanks guys!