30. Did It Work?

(30th Chapter!!)

2/21 continued

“Do you think it worked?” Henry asked Schwoz.

“I hope so”, Schwoz replied in is Russian accent.

“Why don’t you and Henry go outside and see if anyone knows”, Ray suggests. We nod and we go to the tubes.

“UP THE TUBE!”

We walk down the street without anyone staring at us or asking for a picture. I was so relieved that the machine worked. Henry and I could finally have a semi-normal life. When we knew that we were definitely safe, I turned to Henry and smiled.

“Do you know how beautiful you are?” Henry says to me, which makes me blush. I slightly punch him and look down at my shoes.

“Stop it”, I say.

“No, I’m serious. You’re the most beautiflist girl I’ve ever known, and I’m not afraid to say it. I love you.”

“That isn’t a real word Henry”, I chuckle.

“It is now; I just made it a word.” Henry takes my hand and sways it back and forth as we walk.

“Come on, let’s go see if your family remembers”, I say. I lean over to Henry’s ear and whisper ‘I love you too’.

We knock on the door and Mrs. Hart opens it smiling. “Are you guys okay? Today is very strange, I feel like its Thursday or something”, Mrs. Hart says.

“Oh, yeah…weird right?” I say. Just then we hear Piper scream from her room, we all hear her door slam and her start stomping down the stairs.

“HENRY!” Piper screams.

“What did I do now?” Henry asks.

“DID YOU GO IN MY ROOM AND DESTROY ALL OF MY KID DANGER POSTERS?!”

“Why would I do that?”

“I don’t know, because you’re jealous of him!”

“Piper, I didn’t destroy them.”

“MOM!”

“Calm down Piper, we’ll get you new ones.”

“YOU DON’T EVEN CARE THAT HE RUINED MY POSTERS?!”

“I doubt your brother had anything to do with it.”

“She’s right. Not about me doing it, but you should care. If someone did do it, that means they broke in or something.”

“We’ll do something. But I feel a little light headed. I’m gonna take a nap.”

“Okay, have a great nap”, I say smiling.

“Uh, yeah…you too”, Mrs. Hart says rubbing her head.

I laugh at her response and she walks upstairs as well as Piper. “Why don’t you call Ray and tell him it worked”, I say to Henry. Henry nods and flips his Wiz-Watch open.

“Ray, it worked”, Henry says to the hologram of Ray.

“Good, now you can live your semi-normal lives”, Ray says. Ha, that’s what I thought!

“Okay, we’re gonna go Ray”, Henry says waving.

“K guys, have a good day”, Ray says and Henry closes the watch. Henry turns to me and smirks.

“Let’s go to my room”, Henry says. He takes my hand once again and drags me to his room.

We walk in and he closes his door. He pushes me over to his bed and makes me lie down. “What are you doing?” I ask. He crawls on top of me and kissed me passionately.

“I love you so much”, Henry says between kisses. He then goes lower and kisses my neck, then the top of my chest. He tries to go lower but stops at the neckline of my shirt. “Bree, your shirt is in the way.” He sits me up and starts to lift my shirt off but I stop him.

“Henry…” I say. I have my hands on his, which are gripped onto my shirt. I lower his hands to pull my shirt down.

“What are you doing?” Henry asks confused.

“Let’s keep your lips on my lips and neck…okay?”

Henry sighs, “Fine.” I smile and kiss him.

“Anyways, I gotta go.”

“Do you have to?” Henry sighs once more.

“I have to talk to Hunter”, I say realizing that he would’ve forgotten about this morning.

“Okay, text me”, Henry says as I get up from his bed.

“I will.” I peck his lips once more before I walk out the window and to my house.

A/N***Sorry for the extreamly short chapter. I want to give you guys a heads up..This might be ending soon...BUT! We hit 10k which means..I started writing my Jace Norman fanfiction!

My plan is about 10-15 more chapters. Then an authors note asking if you want a sequal. Okay, well...I'll be writing more soon. Sorry again.