9. Cuts and Bruises

1/26

~Henry’s Point of View~

It was Wednesday and I was talking to Charlotte in a corner of the school were no one could hear us.

“Just do it Henry”, Charlotte said to me.

“I should?” I ask again.

“Yes!”

“You’re right Char, I’ll ask her. I’m going to do it.”

“Okay, now go ask her.”

I nod and walk away. I saw her on her phone near her locker. She looked so beautiful. It almost made me drool when I saw her. Gross, Henry. I slowly walked over to her.

“Hey, uh…I wanted to ask you something”, I say slowly. She looks at me and smiles. Oh, her smile made me melt inside.

“Yeah, what’s up Hen?” she asks me putting her phone into her pants pocket.

“I-I wanted to know if you would like to go out with me sometime. I mean this Saturday or Friday, which ever you’d prefer. I mean if you came, uh…” I was so nervous. I never did this before.

She smiles and giggles a little. Of course she would say no, I made a complete fool of myself. “Sure Henry…I’d love to.”

“Oh, okay…I understand”, I said, “Wait what?”

“I said I’d love to go out with you this weekend”, she smiles.

I smiled at her. I can’t believe she said yes. One of my biggest crushes ever, and I asked her out; and she said YES!

“Oh, awesome!” I said, “This weekend will be awesome Chloe!”

I run off and back to Charlotte.

~Aubree’s Point of View~

I was sitting next to Charlotte in history class and was staring at Henry the whole time.

“Aubree Matthews!” Miss Shapen yelled. I shook my head to become focused on someone other than Henry.

“Uh, yes Miss Shapen?” I ask her.

“I would like if you paid attention to me in my class, not staring at Henry Hart!”

Henry turned around and looked at me confused. Oh crap. Really Miss Shapen! Did you really have to say that out loud?

“Oh, sorry”, I say. I heard as most of the students started laughing at me. I blushed and lowered my head down.

Lunch had started and I was about to sit down next to Henry with Charlotte as Chloe sat in my spot.

“I was just about to sit there Chloe”, I say kindly.

“Sorry Bree, but since I’m Henry’s girlfriend and you’re not, then you can’t sit here.” She patted at the seat next to her. My body filled with anger.

Henry looked at Chloe. “Uh, Chloe…you aren’t my girlfriend. I just asked you on a date, that’s all.”

I couldn’t help but laugh really hard. They both looked at me. I coughed loudly, “Sorry…”

I kept smiling and started to talk to Charlotte while Henry and Chloe had a little fight. While they were fighting Henry’s watched beeped.

“What’s up with your crappy watch”, Chloe asked Henry.