Acknowledgments

I finished a huge series so why not make this section enormous, too? xD

I remember looking at the acknowledgment section of the first book, The Fairy Legacy, and I thanked probably two people. One of which is me. Lol. Right now, however, as I write the last acknowledgment section in this whole series, I find that I have so many people to thank now. They are so important in my life that I never imagined how in the world have I been able to finish without them.

First, thanks be to God who enabled me to finish this book on time and for giving me enough time to write and fulfill my dreams. Thank you for everything you have provided and orchestrated for me to get into this point in my life.

Futurealistic I know you won't probably read this but I would like to acknowledge where I started and that's with you. You might not know it, but you're the first person to ever read the first prototype of COF and loved it and my characters. You may not know it but you're the one who encouraged me to pursue the path I am embarking on now. You may have faded out of Wattpad altogether, but know that my first gratitude will always go to you. Thank you for your support and your enthusiasm (back then) for my works. Miss na kita. Love you!!

To my SWF Family, thank you for being the constant in this unpredictable world. You all are my home and my rock in this lonely world of writing and making internet friends. You guys have been awesome and still are!

TessaTuring for being an awesome reader of the first book and forgetting the plot just in time for me to do the series-wide edits. xD Tessa, thank you so much for being with me every step of the way, for listening to my rants at 1 AM about being trash, and finally, for believing so much in my talent even when I don't believe in them, myself. You are a wonderful person and I can't wait to read your book in the original Dutch version. Ik ben zo langzaam met het. Het spijt me. xD I love you so much. T-T

Waterbender_poet. Thank you for your never-ending slaps of reality when my thoughts are spiraling out of control. You have been an awesome friend and I couldn't ask for more. Your support, humor, and over-all energy is enough to encourage me to continue fighting whatever hell the world throws at me. You give me the courage to continue living the best I can. That's probably why this book was dedicated to you. xD Thank you so much for providing the support I so needed during dark times. Thank you for believing in me. I love you so much. uwu.

AmnerisTenjo. I don't know if you're going to read this but I just wanna thank you anyway. Thank you for being there with us and never getting tired of all the bullshit happening around in the server. xD Thanks for helping me with that...specific scene that I found hard to do and for basically being a light in the dark. Your chill vibes are what seriously inspire me to keep writing and never worry about followers, reads, or any other of that trivial stuff. You rock! :)

houseofmirrors . Thank you so much for joining our smol family. Even though you've been busy to chat lately, I still want to thank you for being there with us and for being one tag away. Congratulations on your success and you so deserved it. You may not know it but you encouraged me to hope, to dream, and to work harder. You showed me that there is still hope in my dying career as a writer and that it's still possible for people to love my work. You making it made me realize that I can too. Thank you so much for giving advice about recycling bins in New Zealand and for everything else that I failed to mention. Keep shining, Bri! :)