12

Monday morning came and so did your excitement for more band practice. You and Tamika had to start practicing more. Your band needed to be playing at the best of its abilities, and you couldn't help but put a smile on your face has you headed to school.

  With a little skip in your step, you made your way towards your locker.

 "Morning Y/n.", you look seeing Akaashi. "Morning!", you chirp with a cheeky smile. He smiles lightly at your happy demeanor, and continues to head to his locker. You finish up seeing Tamika walking through the school entrance, "BRO!", you shout speed walking her way. "Hey Y/n!", she laughs.

 "So I think we should practice today after school. Does that sound good to you or no?", you ask. "Umm, yea! We can definitely practice today! Oh maybe this weekend we can have a sleepover!", she chirped. "Oh ya, We should! We could practice too with one of us is over!", you gleam. "Well I'll see you later!", she said slightly sad, "I wish we had more classes together.", you sighed, "See you." She waved and when to get stuff out of her locker and you headed to class.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  Finally lunch arrived and you were so happy that you could eat. Skipping breakfast really was a bad idea, but hey, you live, you learn, you forget. 

"Finally! I'm free from the hell I call geometry!", you shout plopping down. "It's not that bad you know.", Tamika sighed at you being dramatic. "I'm sorry, but math has always been my worst subject! AND THEY ALWAYS CHANGE THINGS AND MAKE IT MORE COMPLICATED, SO I'M JUST EXPRESSING MYSELF!", you shout with a dark aura surrounding you as you spat out your hatred. "Maybe if you didn't write in your notebook all the time and actually payed attention you'd find it easier.", Akaashi said bluntly appearing out of thin air. "WhAtTHeFucK!", you yelp jumping a bit.

 "I don't always write in my book!", you tried defending yourself. "You shouldn't only focus on your music.", he sighed looking at you dead in the eyes, "How did you know?", you gulp nervously. "You hum in class all the time." You sigh with relief that he didn't read your notebook.

 "HEY HEY HEY! Sup Y/n!", Bokuto yells. "Hey Bokuto!", you said a bit butt hurt from Akaashi calling you out. He plops down next to you, "What's wrong?", he asked concernedly, "Akaashi is being mean and telling me stuff I already know.", you pout puffing out your cheeks. Bokuto felt his heart skip at your cuteness, "Don't worry Y/n I won't tell you the obvious stuff! Akaashi is just too blunt sometimes!", he said being very dramatic about Akaashi being too blunt. You laugh at him and start to actually eat your lunch remembering how hungry you are.

 "Y/n, do you want to have it at my house or yours?", Tamika asked while stealing one of Konoha's rice balls. "HEY!", "Umm, lets have it at your house I think Kastin an his girlfriend are coming over this weekend.", you said while munching on your delicious food.

 "What are you two doing this weekend?", Akaashi asked. "Oh, we're gonna have a sleepover!", you chirp smiling towards him. He nods and continues to eat his lunch. "What songs do you think we need to work on the most? I know we have to work on some of our originals, but like what else do you think still needs improvements?", she questioned, "We definitely need to work on 'Take a Breath'. It still doesn't have enough of the 'wow' factor, you know? It more of a, wha wha whaaaa!", you quickly stated frailing your arms around. "Oh yea, we definitely need to work on that!", Tamika agreed. "How did you understand anything from that?", Konoha looked at his girlfriend in disbelief. "I've known her forever! I just know.", "Awwww, bro!", you awed sweetly. "But that means I also have plenty of blackmail too!", she said with and evil laugh following it. "I take it back! I take it back! You suck!", she looks at you and starts grinning trying to hold back her laughter, which intern made you loose it and start cackling, and I mean a real cackle.