6

You father finally stopped chasing after Bokuto, and he turned back and with a sigh said, "I wish it was legal to have shotguns!" You chuckle at his comment and kiss him on the cheek. "He's just a friend Pop!", "Friend my ass.", he mumbles, which makes you start suffocating with laughter.

      You started to wheeze as you walked through you front door.

     You mother looked at you with a raised eyebrow, "What's his name?" You try to calm down to give an answer, but you are interrupted by your dad, "It's BOKU-TooOOe~", he exclaimed in a mocking tone.

     Now you and your mom are both dying and wheezing on the kitchen floor while you dad was still mad from seeing this, 'BOKU-TooOOe', dude hug his daughter.

     You all finally calm down, mostly at least, you watched movies and ate dinner.

      You then back to your room and laugh thinking about you father, 'you're so lucky to have him', you sighed exhaustedly by this thought. You then thought about what Bokuto said.

      "If you want to talk about it, I'm here."

     You cover your face that is now pink. 'Gosh he was so close to me and so sweet', you thought blushing even more. Bokuto was really a good guy. You couldn't get over what he said. He's there for me?

     That seemed impossible! How, no fricking way! Right?

    The more you thought about it the more frustrated you got with your thoughts.

   You decide to be self-destructive and to stay up till' two in the morning.

    You sat in your room with your eyes burning from exhaustion and your body being stiff from of course, ✨✨~EXHAUSTION!~✨✨

   You groaned knowing your probably gonna be miserable in school today. You fall back on to your bed and close your eyes, but now you can't sleep. You roll over to your phone to start to scroll through instagram or YouTube, but you see messages from and unknown number.

    You start to read them.

Unknown
  Hey! How are you?

Wait this is Bokuto by the way
🤗

Your dad is terrifying
😰

    You laugh and save his contact and start to text him.

  *BOKU-TooOOe~*

You start to laugh at your contact name for him. You're too funny.
                                    ✨Y/n✨
Hey!

BOKU-TooOOe~
HEY HEY HEY!!!!

WAIT!!!!why are you up so late!!!!
☹️
                                        ✨Y/n✨
  Oh I just couldn't sleep
😞

BOKU-TooOOe~
Oh

I'm sorry I send you virtual hugs
🙃
                                        ✨Y/n✨
Wait!!!!!! You answered my text immediately!!
😟
You be a Hippocrate!!

BOKU-TooOOe~
🤭
How about we both go to sleep
and we both forget
that you are a
✨liar✨
                                       ✨Y/n✨
  Bish! You call me a lair your a HIPPO-crate!

BOKU-TooOOe~
💔
MY HEART
🥺
That's it Akaashi is my favorite
😒

                                         ✨Y/n✨
I was your fav?🤭