15

The tall teen danced around in his room smiling giddily. "Oya? Kōtarō has a girlfriend?", a smaller but still tall woman questioned peeping in through his doorway.

   "Agh! W-what? NO! Uh, GO AWAY!", Bokuto yelps embarrassed from his sister's question. "Oh my god, she IS your girlfriend!", she gasped, looking amused and shocked at the same time. "Does Mom know?", she asked in a hushed voice covering her mouth. "Were not dating.......... and Mom does know, of her, I guess...", he responded feeling a little down now, remembering how he was friend-zoned. "Damn, you've got it bad.", she looked a little concerned by her little brother's response.

   "Language!", their mother yelled from down stairs. "I'm twenty-one!", the other Bokuto yelled. "Well, your in my house, so watch your language!", their mom yelled once more. "FINE-r um, I mean, Yes ma'am!"

"I'm gonna have to tell Keiko about this!", his sister then went back to teasing him. "Yoshiyuki!", Kōtarō whined pouting at his annoying sibling. Yoshi laughed and continued to send a text message to his other sister. "Hugh...", he sighed aggressively. "Oh, when will she get here-", she was cut off by the door bell ringing. The two Bokutos looked at each other before they yelled, "I'LL GET IT!", and sprinted to the front door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After a non-stop sprint to Bokuto's house, you had finally made it there just a few minutes later then your said time. "F-finally!", you whispered under your breath.

   Looking up at the house in front of you, you mentally prepared yourself to be inside of Bokuto's house. You walk up to the front door and take a big breath before you rang the doorbell. Then silence...... "l'LL GET IT!", you hear muffled yells through the door. If your anxiety hadn't immobilized you, you would have ran. But before you could even worry about who was yelling, the front door swung open. A small woman stood there. Her ash black hair was neatly pulled back in to a ponytail, with light makeup covering her tired yet lively face. Then her eyes, they were a familiar gold that you adored.

"Hello! I'm Kōtarō's mother, it's such a pleasure to meet you!", she greeted you warmly. "Oh, umm, I'm Y/n. It's very nice to meet you, Mrs. Bokuto!", you quickly said panicking at this unthought of interaction. When you glanced behind her you saw Bokuto and a girl panting by the stairs. "Sorry about Kōtarō and Yoshiyuki. They were trying to race to open the front door!", Mrs. Bokuto laugh happily looking back at her children. "Oh! Come in please!", she gestured you inside. As you entered the house you looked around a bit. Pictures of what you assumed were his family, and of important events.

"So Y/n right?", a tall lady asked giving you a kind yet mischievous smile. "Yeah... I'm guessing your Bokuto's sister?", you ask her. "Yup! The best one too, right!", she energetically said hitting Bokuto's back. "Huff- If you'd call it that...", he mumbled. "What?", she gasped looking offended, "All I do is support you, and give you life-long advise!", "Well, if you call telling me that you have to have a car for the Best Burger's drive-thru as life-long advise, you need to find more important things to find out!", he barked back. "Oh really?", Yoshiyuki gasp. "Yeah!", "You little-"

"We have company you two!", their mother hisses at them smacking the back of both of their head with no trouble despite the difference in size.

"Sorry...", they both apologize.

"Do you wanna get going Y/n?", Bokuto asked you giving his older sister one last glare. "Yeah, lets go.", you laugh awkwardly turning to the door. "Oh are you having dinner with us Y/n?", Mrs. Bokuto ask eagerly. "Umm I don't know. I'm sorry, it depends if my parents are okay with it.", you respond remorsefully. "Oh, well that's okay sweetie! I'll make extra just in case you do!", she said happily, "Have fun you two!"