Coming Out

request by secretghostxoxo 

It's kinda short oops sorry

Random fact: I'm out as pan to my family and friends (well mostly) but not out as nonbinary except to a few close friends and also the entire internet

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"FRIDAY, broadcast to Tony." Harley waited until he heard the billionaire's tired voice to start talking.

"What is it, kid?"

"Can we schedule a meeting? It's kinda important," Harley took a deep breath, fidgeting.

"Sure. When?"

"I don't know, maybe in five minutes? I need a little time first," he explained.

"I'll send out the message. Alright, bye." When Harley didn't hear Tony's voice anymore, he figured the auditory broadcast had ended. The blond turned to his mirror, sighing.

"Hi, everyone. I'm gay." Harley wrinkled his nose. It was a little too direct... "Hey, y'all, I like dick." No way, absolutely not.

"I like boys. I'm gay. I. Like. Boys." Harley sighed, frustrated. He wanted this to be perfect. He knew everyone would be ok with it, after all Peter was out as bi. He took a breath, trying to stay focused.

"I just think y'all should know, I'm gay." Harley nodded. Better. "Alright. You can do this, you're ready. You got this." The southern boy smiled nervously at his reflection, nodding. He made his way downstairs, to the meeting room. Harley walked in, all eyes immediately going to him.

"Hi everyone." He took a breath, swallowing nervously. "I just think it's important for y'all to know, I'm gay." Peter grinned, quickly clapping a hand over his mouth.

"We know." Harley's eyebrows shot up in shock.

"You do? How?" He could see Peter trying to hold back laughter.

"You, uh, you never ended the broadcast," Bruce informed. Harley face palmed, shaking his head.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Sorry, kiddo, we know this must've been important to you... but just know we support you. Congrats," Tony offered a sheepish grin, shrugging. Harley stayed silent, realizing they must've heard the whole thing.

"Did you guys hear when I said-"

"That you like dick? Yep," Peter answered with a giggle.

"Shut up, you like dick too," Harley teased playfully. Nat immediately stood up, ushering the other Avengers out so that only Harley and Peter were left in the room.

"Yeah, I do. Dick is nice, what can I say?" Peter grinned.

"Dick is nice," Harley repeated, in thought. "Speaking of dick, do you-"

"I thought you'd never ask."

oh god these two are horny what have I done

maybe I'm the horny one

huh

Also there's a smut sequel to this in the smut book! (Same title as this chapter)

Requests?