Wisdom Teeth

Request by roger-that-captian 

Random fact: I got my wisdom teeth out in between periods of writing this chapter...

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hey, buddy, how you feelin'?" Harley questioned, standing over a loopy Peter. The brunette had just gotten his wisdom teeth out, and the drugs were still in full effect. Peter looked up slowly, eyes half lidded.

"Pretty," he mumbled, cotton in his mouth. He pointed at Harley, head falling back as he giggled.

"Oh... um, thanks," The southern boy smiled awkwardly.

"I-" Peter paused, sticking his tongue out for a moment, eyes wide. "Woah." Harley chuckled, helping the smaller boy up to his feet. Peter stumbled, falling against Harley's chest.

"Darlin'?"

"I like you," the brunette tried to smile, instead offering up a toothy grimace. He poked a finger into Harley's chest. "Youuuuuuuuu!" The blond slowly pushed Peter's arm back.

"You're delirious. Let's get you home." The smaller boy pouted childishly, crossing his arms awkwardly.

"But I don't wanna!" Harley sighed.

"Don't you want to get some ice cream? We have black raspberry," he bribed. Peter lit up, waving his arms excitedly.

"Black rathberry!" His excitement was slightly lisped, most likely due to the cotton in his mouth.

"Yeah, darlin', black raspberry," Harley smiled. It took so much willpower not to kiss the brunette right there and then. Of course Peter had to make this difficult, even if he wasn't entirely aware of it. The southern boy escorted him outside, to the car. Peter sat in the passenger seat, mumbling something incoherently.

Once they started driving, the brunette passed out, sleeping peacefully. Harley looked at the smaller boy fondly, shaking his head with a smile. Peter looked absolutely adorable, mouth slightly open, a little bit of drool on his lips. Harley pulled into the garage, carefully picking up the sleeping boy and carrying him upstairs.

"... Harls?" Peter mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Harley stopped walking.

"Oh... do you want the ice cream?"

"Ith cream?" The brunette questioned.

"Yeah, darlin', ice cream. Black raspberry, remember?" Harley frowned.

"R'member..." Peter trailed off, head lolling backwards. "Ith cream." The southern boy turned around, carrying the smaller boy down to the kitchen for some ice cream. He set a bowl in front of him, with a small amount of ice cream in it.

"Here, don't rush." Peter fumbled with the spoon, missing his mouth entirely and spilling ice cream on his shirt. He let out a frustrated whine, dropping the spoon.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. Do you want help?" Harley questioned. Peter mumbled incoherently in response. "Ok...?" The blond picked up the spoon, tossing it in the sink and grabbing a clean one. He scooped up a tiny amount of ice cream, bringing it up to Peter's lips. "There you go. Better?"

"Mmm!" The smaller boy laughed, grabbing Harley's hand with an awkward grin. The southern boy met Peter's eyes, staring intensely. The brunette tilted his head, looking at Harley curiously. "Wha'?"

"Oh, uh, nothing." The blond shook his head quickly, coming back to reality. "You wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah!" Harley helped Peter to his feet, escorting him to the couch. He picked up the remote, flipping through pages of Disney movies. The brunette made a loud whining sound, pointing at the screen.

"Finding Nemo?" The southern boy questioned. Peter nodded, shooting Harley a lopsided grin. "Ok darlin'." He turned on the movie, leaving to grab some supplies.

"Nuh!" The smaller boy exclaimed, making grabby hands. Harley stopped. "S'ay?"

"Stay?" The blond smiled. "I'll be right back, ok? I just need to get some things first." Peter pouted from his spot on the couch, waiting impatiently for the taller boy to return. Harley walked back in, setting a glass of water on the table, a bottle of pills beside it. He handed Peter an ice pack wrapped in a towel, sitting next to the drugged-up boy.

"'arls!" He mumbled happily, leaning into Harley's side. The blond froze up for a moment, then let out a soft breath and wrapped his arms around Peter.

"Yeah, darlin'," he smiled contently, rubbing slow circles into the smaller boy's back. Peter yawned, watching the movie through half-lidded eyes. Not too much later, the ice pack fell into Harley's lap, the blond startling slightly. "Peter?" The smaller boy was asleep, mouth slightly open. Harley shook his head with a smile, keeping himself still as to not disturb the sleeping boy.

"Goodnight, darlin'." Harley pressed a gentle kiss to the top of Peter's head, smiling. "Sleep well."

yeah this was nothing like my experience lmao but I did watch Finding Nemo (and 5 other movies in the same day)

Requests?