Lost In You

But anyway I was listening to music and I suddenly wanted to write a songfic so I threw this together in like 10 minutes, it's not very good tbh but I'm not going to just delete it

So anyway! this is based off "lost in you" by khai dreams, listen to it! I left out some lyrics cause they felt awkward with the story

Lyrics are italic

Random fact: I didn't bother to change the text above this bc I'm lazy and it's 4 am, anyway I remember this one being really annoying to read but easy to wrote haha fuck you <3

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel, or Khai Dreams.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Harley glanced at the brunette from across the classroom, trying not to stare too long. He couldn't focus on his work, not when he was around.

Peter Parker, aka the most incredible, beautiful boy Harley had ever met. The bell rang, and the southern boy was in front of Peter before he could even comprehend what was happening.

"Hi Harls," The brunette smiled. Harley swallowed hard, taking a deep breath.

"Peter, can I talk to you?" The smaller boy nodded, pretty brown eyes wide. "Privately?" He added.

"Oh, yeah, sure. What's up?" They left the classroom, heading to a more quiet place in the hallway. Most students had cleared out already, only a few left still roaming the halls. Harley squeezed his eyes shut, scrunching up his nose.

"I have something to tell you." He opened his eyes, looking at Peter nervously. "Something important." Peter chuckled awkwardly, frowning.

"Harls? What is it, you're scaring me..." The blond took a deep breath.

I'm not tryna complicate none of this, none of this

"I don't know how to say this... I don't want to complicate this." He pointed at Peter and then himself, shrugging.

"What do you mean?" Peter wondered.

Lemme just, lemme just, lemme just come tell you how I feel

"Ok, um..." Harley sighed.

I'm just looking for some balance and some trust

"I want someone I can trust..."

I'm just looking for some mutual love

"... someone who loves me for who I am..."

But all I get is unrequited

"... but that can be hard to find sometimes."

"Harls?"

"I guess what I'm trying to say, is..."

We can get lost in an upbeat rhythm

"... I think, maybe, that we could be that."

"You... you do?" Peter's expression was unreadable. "How come?"

Cause I don't even know

"I don't know why."

All your love I'm tryna find

"It's just, when I look at you, I just feel it, yknow?"

"What do you feel?" Peter frowned.

I'm so lost in you

"Lost," Harley answered truthfully. The smaller boy tilted his head curiously.

And all that you do, hey

"But in a good way, like getting lost in the pages of a book," he added. Peter nodded.

"That makes sense."

"It does?"

"Yeah."

'Cause you know, that you'll never really know

"I don't really know what exactly I feel," Harley admitted. "But I know that I want us to be closer."

Even though I can feel it in my soul

"I know there's something more between us, there has to be. I can feel it."

But you never know, why

"I don't entirely understand it myself. But I know-" he paused. "I know it's real. Whatever it is." Peter nodded.

And here we go I never really know why

"I feel it too," he admitted shyly. "I don't know why, but I just... always felt closer with you."

"You did?"

"I didn't understand it before, but I think I do now." Peter looked up, brown eyes meeting blue.

I can't let it go

"I didn't let it go," Harley smiled. "I couldn't. And I'm glad I didn't."

But you give me so much hope

"I think... I think you gave me hope, in some strange way..." Harley mused. "Hope that, maybe, someday, we could make this real."

So I gotta keep you close

"I-" Harley swallowed nervously. "Can I kiss you?" Peter grinned, nodding. Bodies pressed together, their lips met in a soft, loving kiss.

Yeah you're giving me the most

"Oh, my god, that was..." The southern boy found himself at a loss for words.

"Incredible," Peter finished.

And I never know

"I don't know why," Harley smiled. "And I may never know. But that, that was perfect."

No I never know, why

"We don't need to know why, we just need to know that it's real. That it exists," Peter pointed out.

"I think that was proof enough, don't you?" Harley wondered. A grin spread across Peter's face.

"Better do it again, just to make sure."

~I'm so lost in you...~

I have no idea what this is but I wrote it so

Requests?