Tour Guide

request by reader70306, bellalove15, and Thingybabiby 

Random fact: once I was on a field trip to see Kiss Me Kate on Broadway (yeah, I live close enough for that hehe) and I saw DJ Khalid's eyebrow while almost being smothered by a mob (this was in Times Square)

TW: the end is a lil ~şēggšÿ~

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Alright class, single file, one at a time." Peter shuffled onto the bus, feeling the dread grow inside him. His class was taking a field trip, which normally would be a welcome break from his intensive education. However, this trip in particular was to Stark Industries, which meant he would most likely be embarrassed by his family or his boyfriend, Harley. Harley had graduated the year before, and now worked at Stark Industries. He wasn't usually a tour guide, but the southern boy knew Peter's class had a field trip there, and probably pulled some strings to become the tour guide.

The bus ride to Stark Industries was mostly uneventful, just a few arguments among students. Peter stayed out of it, electing instead to stare out the window. His anxious thoughts were inescapable, leaving the poor boy to worry over what his boyfriend was planning.

When the bus pulled over, letting the students off before leaving to park, Peter lingered behind. He wasn't looking forward to this.

"What's wrong Penis, afraid of getting your 'internship' exposed?" Flash smirked. Peter rolled his eyes. Oh, if only he knew.

"C'mon everyone, let's go." The teacher lead the class inside, where, just as Peter suspected, Harley was waiting with a mischievous grin.

"Hi everyone! Welcome to Stark Industries, I'll be your your guide, Harley." There was a mumbled hello from the class, Harley's grin not faltering for a second. He met Peter's eye, his smile brightening even further. "Well, why don't we get started? Let's go!" He led the class to the elevator, taking them up a few floors.

"Wow!"

"These are the labs. Each one is equipped with materials and safety equipment." Harley gestured to the many doors leading to the labs. "We have permission to go into one of them that isn't in use. Follow me!" He let the excited students into the lab, each of them spreading out across the room, admiring the shiny tools and the various spare parts. "This lab here is specifically for engineering. We also have designated labs for chemistry, biological studies, physics, and a few others. As you can probably tell, we do a lot of research here at Stark Industries."

"When are we going to meet Tony Stark?" One of the students yelled, the rest of the class murmuring in agreement. Harley looked at Peter, smiling.

"Tony Stark will actually be leading the second half of your tour today," he kept his eyes focused on the brunette. Peter frowned in confusion. Mister Stark never led tours... Lost in thought, he didn't notice the wink the southern boy sent his way. "Moving on," Harley brought the class to another floor. "This is where Stark Industries' interns work. These interns are made up mostly of college students who are studying a subject in STEM." Peter saw Flash's hand shoot up, a wicked smirk on his face.

"Hey, Mr tour guide, does Penis Parker work here?" The boy looked smugly at Peter, who's face was hot with embarrassment. Harley's light, friendly grin transformed into furious anger scarily quickly.

"What did you just call him?" The blond's voice deepened, his nostrils flaring. Flash didn't notice, snorting.

"Penis Parker." He pointed at a very embarrassed Peter. Harley walked up to Flash, grabbing a fistful of his shirt and lifting him off his feet slightly.

"I don't take kindly to people calling my boyfriend names. If you ever insult him like that again, you'll regret it. Understand?" He growled, Flash looking frightened.

"Alright, alright, I'll take it from here." Flash was dropped back onto his feet, excited shouts coming from the class.

"It's Tony Stark! It's really him!" The billionaire waved, nodding.

"Yes, it's really me. Now, Harley, what's going on here?" The blond whispered into Tony's ear, the anger on his face quickly matched by the iron-clad hero. The billionaire turned to Flash. "Don't you ever hurt my son again. Don't think you can just get away with bullying." Gasps escaped the class.

"Son!?"

"Peter and Tony Stark...?"

"What!?"

"Yes, Peter is my son. C'mere, kid." Peter shuffled his way to the front, finding himself in Harley's arms. "Anybody who hurts my kid won't get away with it. Understood?" Flash nodded fearfully. "Good. I hope you learned your lesson. Now get out. You are no longer welcome at Stark Industries." Flash nodded again, quickly running out. Tony cleared his throat, smoothing down his suit. "Now then, shall we continue with the tour?"

"Hey, darlin', come with me," Harley insisted. They snuck away from the class tour, heading to Harley's room. Peter gasped, hands flying to his mouth. The room was set up romantically, lit with candles and rose petals causally tossed around.

"Harls-" the smaller boy's voice cut off, soft tears escaping his eyes. He looked up at Harley. "For me?"

"Of course, darlin', I thought maybe you would want some romance," the southern boy grinned, pressing a kiss to Peter's forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." Peter wrapped his arms around Harley, getting swept up in the taller boy's arms with a quiet yelp. He was placed on the bed, blushing madly. "So... do you want to-"

"Yes, obviously," Harley rolled his eyes playfully. "Don't you?"

"So badly."

There's a smut sequel to this! Go to the smut book, the title is the same as the title of this chapter :)

Requests?