Harley's Omega pt 2

Part 2

Look at me, updating all fast and shit. Who tf do I think I am

Not a tw but just a small warning, the end is sorta ~interesting~ (there's no smut but like, implied that they're gonna do it)

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

When they arrived at the tower, Harley led Peter to his room, closing the door and sitting on the bed. Peter kneeled at his feet, bowing his head just slightly. Harley tilted his head, patting the bed next to him.

"C'mon, sit."

"Yessir." Peter quickly sat next to Harley, head down and body stiff.

"Look, Peter, I don't know what you've been through... I can only imagine how other alphas treated you, and I don't... I won't be like them, ok? I don't want to hurt you, or force you to do things, I just want..." Harley paused for a moment, thinking. "I just think I'd like your company. I can tell you're not like the rest of those omegas." Peter looked up hesitantly, nodding.

"You don't know what goes on in those centers... they do horrible things. Omegas aren't born stupid, you know." Peter gritted his teeth. "They do... things, things that I can't remember because they mess with your memory... I just remember the pain." Harley frowned at the omega, eyebrows furrowed. Peter noticed, immediately stiffening and putting his head down. "I- I'm sorry, sir, I won't have any more outbursts."

"No, no, continue. Tell me everything you know."

"Oh... um, well, usually omegas come out the other side the way you see them- stupid, obedient, and sometimes mute. But things were different with me, I'm a-" Peter closed his eyes, taking a breath. "I'm a mutant. But I promise I'm not really that different! You can still mate with me and do whatever you want, I swear!"

"So... you're not stupid, huh? Whatever they did to you, it didn't work?" Peter nodded. "Oh..."

"Please don't be disappointed, sir, I- I really am grateful to be here and I promise to try to be good, I can cook and clean and I'm unmated, please don't send me back there!" Harley held up a hand, effectively silencing the omega, who stared with fear in his wide eyes.

"I'm not sending you back. But... my dad will never approve of that, a smart mutant omega?" Harley put his hand down, turning toward Peter. "I like you the way you are. But you have to promise me you'll act dumb in front of him, ok?"

"I promise." A light smile spread across Peter's lips as he met Harley's eyes. "Thank you, also, for picking me... I know I'm not the most convenient omega to have, but I want to make you happy. You're not like the alphas who've taken me before." He hugged his chest, looking to the side awkwardly and letting out a dry chuckle. "Usually I get returned to the center the second people realize I'm not a brainless fuck machine."

"Hey, it's ok. I think you'll be happy here, and we don't have to mate right away if it makes you uncomfortable," Harley offered, smiling down at the smaller boy. "Now, why don't you come with me to the lab? Maybe you can help me?" Peter looked up excitedly, nodding. "Great! Remember, if we run into my dad you have to act dumb." Peter's smile faltered a bit, but he nodded again.

Harley led the boy to the lab, fortunately without any run-ins with Tony. He closed the door to the lab, letting Peter look around quickly before calling him over to a table.

"Ok, I'm working with chemical formulas, which... isn't my strong suit. I'm more of a hands-on guy, yknow?" Peter nodded, eyes focused on the notebook full of formulas and equations in front of him. Now, Peter, being a genius mutant, knew how to solve Harley's problem, but was nervous to speak up. As kind as the blond had been, Peter was slow to trust, especially with alphas.

"So, I have lithium and water, which explodes when combined. What I need to a way to put the lithium in the water without it exploding (a/n: y'all I barely passed chem so bear with me). Any thoughts?" Peter looked up, nodding.

"Oh, um, maybe try (*insert smart chemistry thing here*)." Harley frowned, thinking for a minute. Suddenly, his eyes widened as he stared at Peter.

"Well shit, you did it!" He exclaimed, noting the blush on Peter's cheeks and nose. "When you said you were smart, I didn't know you meant you were a fucking genius!" Peter shrunk back a bit, rubbing his neck awkwardly. "Wait! Here, can you solve this one too?" He asked, showing Peter another problem. With the omega's correct answer, Harley nearly flipped his shit.

"YES! Finally, I can finish this..." Peter watched as Harley did something with chemistry (a/n: I'm literally so stupid lmaooooo). When he finished, the blond wrapped his arms around Peter, hugging him tight.

"Sir!" The omega squeaked, eyes wide.

"Please, call me Harley. Sir makes me seem like some crusty old man," he grinned, letting Peter go.

"Harley," Peter murmured. He liked the way the alpha's name felt in his mouth. In fact, he liked Harley a lot, he had been nothing but kind and accepting to the young omega so far. Peter was actually happy for once, here with Harley. He looked up, fidgeting with his hands nervously.

"You alright, darlin'?" Peter felt his heart skip a beat.

"O-oh, I was actually wondering... if we could mate? Like, today? If that's ok with you, of course," he added quickly. Harley raised his eyebrows, smiling.

"I'd love to." Harley had a wide grin on his face, grabbing Peter's hand and dragging him back to his bedroom, closing and locking the door. The brunette was nervous, but certainly willing. He felt the excitement bubble in his stomach, mixing with anxiety over the whole situation. What if he wasn't good? What if Harley mated him, then decided Peter wasn't the best he could have? What if-

"What's on your mind, darlin'?" Harley wondered, tilting his head. "You don't have to be nervous, ok? I want you to feel as good as I do." Peter sighed, nodding. Harley was definitely the right fit for him. And Harley... well, he seemed to like Peter too. They would be a good match together.

rip ok uhhhh

I'm thinking I might do a smut sequel, if you want to see that keep an eye on the smut book!! (Ik y'all want it so I'll probably write it soon, maybe not right away tho idk)

Requests?