Girlfriends

request by Naomiplayz48 and NetflixGleek15

Genderbend!! Peter = Penny (Penelope) and Harley is still Harley (just female)

CW: kissing/making out, slight touching

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Penny was lounging in her bed, watching something on her phone mindlessly. Harley passed by her door, minding her own business.

"Harls! Babe!" Penny shouted. Harley poked out from behind the door frame, raising an eyebrow.

"What's up, darlin'?" She replied, combing a hand through her hair. Harley had long, straight blond hair with one side shaved off. Penny, on the other hand, had shorter, slightly curled hair, barely reaching her shoulders.

"I want cuddlesss!" Penny exclaimed, reaching out for Harley with grabby hands. The blonde rolled her eyes, grinning.

"You're so needy!" She teased, walking into the room and closing the door behind her for privacy. Harley dove onto the bed, tackling Penny in a bear hug. "What would you do without me?"

"Shut up!" The brunette giggled, grinning. Harley pressed a kiss to Penny's cheek, staring at her girlfriend fondly.

"I love you," she murmured, catching Penny's lips in a kiss, both girls sighing softly.

"I love you too," Penny replied. "I feel so lucky to have you." Harley pulled away, gasping playfully.

"You? No, I'm the lucky one. You're perfect, Pen."

"God, you're such a flirt!" Penny exclaimed, blushing.

"What, can't a girl flirt with her girlfriend?" Harley shot back, grinning. "And it's true, anyway. You really are perfect."

"Harls!" Penny squealed, hiding her face with embarrassment. "Oh my god, literally stop!"

"I'll consider it... for a kiss?" Harley suggested, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly. Penny rolled her eyes, smiling as she leaned forward to kiss Harley. The blonde quickly grabbed Penny's jaw, holding them together for an extra few seconds of bliss. When it came time to pull away, both girls kept their eyes closed for a few seconds, letting it sink in. Harley opened her eyes first, pushing a few strands of blonde hair from her face. Penny opened her eyes as well, staring up at Harley with her adorable doe eyes.

"Hi there, sweetheart," Harley said quietly, southern accent dancing on her lips.

"Hi, Harls." Penny hesitated for a moment, gaze flickering down to Harley's lips before she leaned back in, kissing her girlfriend. This kiss was shorter, but just as sweet as the others. "I love you."

"I know," Harley replied, grinning.

"Hey!" Penny gasped, playfully hitting Harley's shoulder. The blonde rolled her eyes, laughing softly.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too, darlin'. I love you more than you could ever know." Penny seemed to like that answer, blushing lightly as she stared up at her girlfriend with admiration and love.

"Sap."

"What?" Harley laughed. "Didn't you just tell me off for not being sappy enough?"

"No..." Penny lied, grinning.

"You totally did!"

"Oh, shut up!" The brunette giggled.

"Not until you admit you're more of a sap than I am!" Harley exclaimed, capturing her girlfriend in a bear hug.

"Never!" Penny defied, fighting against Harley's grip. They both rolled around on the bed, laughing and play fighting.

"...Do you give up yet?" Harley wondered, still keeping Penny in her grasp. The smaller girl sighed in defeat, nodding.

"I guess..."

"And what do I win?"

"Win...?" Penny furrowed her eyebrows, narrowing her eyes briefly. "How 'bout a kiss?"

"Hmm..." Harley pretended to debate it for a minute, before giving in. "I suppose a kiss would suffice."

"Dork," Penny mumbled, shaking her head before planting her lips on Harley's. The blonde let go of the tight embrace, instead using one hand to cup Penny's cheek lovingly. When they pulled away to breathe, Harley was quick to shoot a line back.

"Oh, but you love it," she remarked.

"Unfortunately."

"Woooowww. I see how it is!" Harley faked offence, holding a hand over her heart mockingly.

"Shut up and kiss me!" Penny scoffed, grabbing Harley by the shirt and pulling her in for another kiss. One kiss led to two, and two led to three. Eventually, they were full-on making out, Harley leaning over Penny while being careful not to crush her.

Kisses got sloppier, deeper even. Superficial kisses became French, tongues involving themselves as they messily curled around each other, fighting lazily. Hands that had once been firmly above the chest began slipping down further, doing nothing more than resting above the hip bone. Penny made a small noise of pleasure into the kiss, and that set things off for them both.

slight cliffhanger... sorry its so short but it's setting up for a smutshot! Hope it turns out ok...

The smutshot sequel will NOT be posted on Wattpad!!! If you want to read it, it will be posted on fanfiction.net (Glittercat33) and Ao3 (Glittercat34)

tbh I wasn't too sure about how I would feel writing parley as a wlw couple but I think it ended up quite nice