Suicide Squad

Request by daejae_wonhyuk 

So its supposed to be like Suicide Squad but I've only seen the movie once and that was four years ago so... I just used a summary and skipped a lot of parts, its close enough and it fits in one part! Good enough for me lmao

Also uhhhhh... some parts are questionable but the summary said sex slave so... there's nothing that actually happens, but its referenced in weird details so just... heads up. Not a smut though!

Random fact: I'm lazy

TW: mentions of sex, ~odd~ details

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter Benjamin Stark was born to Pepper and Tony Stark on a warm summer day. Growing up, he was always a good person, working hard in school and eventually going to college to get a degree in psychiatry. He graduated top of his class, and started working in a high-security insane asylum. His parents were proud of their son, for being such a wonderful person and working so hard to help others.

It just happened to be his downfall.

Peter had been assigned to one of the worst cases in the asylum, a man by the name of Harley Keener, aka the Joker. He was completely fascinated by the southern man, and Harley knew that. He used the young psychiatrist to plan his escape, taking him off to a hideout. They spent months together, Harley torturing the poor boy past the brink of insanity. The final shred of Peter's sanity left him after Harley convinced him to jump into a vat of chemicals, and thus was born the infamous Peter Punisher.

Peter and Harley were always able to evade the law, partly due to their crazy escapes. Until one night after the untimely death of a man who took a spiked bat to the head. Harley and Peter ran out, swerving along the highway and letting the car take a swan dive into the water. That should've been the end of it, the couple's latest escape, but Peter wasn't careful (he never was). He hit his head, passing out and being taken by Batman, their enemy.

Peter Punisher had been in prison for nearly three months, swinging and hanging upside down on his cage-like cell, occasionally getting a zap of electricity from the guards if he got too close. It was awfully boring, and Peter missed his old days with Harley, getting fucked roughly in the nightclub bathroom before blowing someone's brains out, only to return to their hideout and go for another round of kinky sex. It was the perfect life.

Well, Peter would certainly get his chance to live like that again... minus the dick up his ass. He was chosen to be on a team of villains that were supposed to save the world. Whatever, as long as he could use his spiked bat again.

On the team, there was Deadshot, formerly Michelle Jones, a girl in her late 20s with curly hair and a glare that could make hell freeze over, an assassin with impeccable aim. There was El Diablo, formerly Ned Leeds, a younger man with fire powers and eyes hardened with guilt. And Killer Croc, formerly Flash Thompson, a man with scaly skin and what he clearly saw as "quick wit." The team was training together, Peter sitting off to the side.

"Hey, Penis," Croc smirked. "What, can't you do anything without your Daddy there to help you? Waah, waah, look at me, I'm Penis 'Punisher!'" Peter grabbed his bat, and in one swift movement, smashed the heads off three practice dummies before sitting back down and examining his nails. Killer Croc was standing there in shock, jaw dropped.

"What, can't you contribute something useful to the team?" Peter didn't even glance in the Croc's direction, instead filing his nails. "Move along, sweetheart, we both know you just want me. I'm irresistible." Croc growled, stomping away. Peter snorted, rolling his eyes. He was clearly superior to all of these so called "villains," and he wasn't going to let them forget it.

The time had finally come to let the team fight, and the team was equipped with nano bombs that would explode if they tried to disobey orders. They were allowed to pick out some clothes for the mission, Peter walking away with shorts that showed off his perky ass, along with a tight crop top. He was certainly something to look at, a maniacal glint in his eyes that was just unsettling enough to keep you from staring.

"Alright bitches, let's go."

~

When Harley caught word of Peter's mission on the Suicide Squad, he quickly devised a plan to get his boyfriend back. He brought in a group of henchmen to help him execute this plan, grinning insanely. Finally, he would have Peter back in his clutches, where he belonged.

When the time came, they hijacked the helicopter that was supposed to pick up the Squad, instead taking Peter away with an echoing cackle. The agents surveying the team ordered Deadshot to shoot them down, but she missed on purpose with a silent shrug. No way she was shooting Peter Punisher after everything they had gone through together on the team.

Infuriated, the agents took aim themselves, shooting and sending Peter flying out onto a rooftop, while Harley went down with the copter. The brunette ran into the team not too much later, rejoining to finish the mission.

In some type of strange attack, they all got visions of what they wanted most, Peter gasping at the sight of him and Harley, two young children running around their legs, perfect combinations of the couple. It was so perfect, Peter found it difficult to look away, reminding himself that it was just an illusion, not real, not real! He let out a loud yell, everyone being freed from the visions as the bad guy disintegrated, completely obliterated by Diablo.

"Shit, we actually did it."

~

Back at the prison, the team were all offered special privileges, in addition to ten years off their sentence. Peter yawned, hanging upside down in his cage. The exciting adventure made his plain old cell that much more boring. Well, maybe not...

Peter grinned as Harley strutted into his room, unlocking the cell. He grabbed the front of Peter's shirt roughly, pulling the smaller boy up against him.

"Let's go, darlin'," he purred, squeezing Peter's ass tightly. "I've missed you." Harley led him through the halls, Peter quietly marvelling at the carnage. Everywhere he looked, you could find dead guards, hauntingly beautiful blood spatters decorating the plain gray concrete walls and floor. "You're free, baby, now let's go home."

Reading this back this one was actually really good wait

Requests?