Chapter 39-Are you for real?

Hey my lovely readers

I am back again with a new chapter.

Did you all enjoy Siya and Kriti's state when they were trying to avoid Sid and Akash?

I enjoyed writing it and I was laughing like hell. Just imagine, in a restaurant full of people, you are ducked under the table, how embarrassing it is. 

Anyways, let's start with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

"What do we do now?" Kriti asked me.

"I don't know...pretend like we are actually searching for earrings?" I said, more liked asked her.

"This is all your fault. Who asked you to take us to this restaurant" she said, almost in a whisper, glaring at me.

"How would I know they both would come here" I said "It's not l can predict future or something" I said, gritting my teeth.

"Moreover you told me, it must have been me imagining both of them" I reminded her.

"But they are here, for real" she said and tried to raise but got hit with the table.

"Ouch" she said, rubbing her knuckles.

"Kriti, stop moving, we are still under the table. Don't move" I said.

"I don't know, if we don't get outside, I am sure we'll be feasted by lizards and spiders" she said.

"What?" I asked horrified.

"Girl, this is the corner table and see over there, spider's web" she said and pointed where the web was.

"Oh god, what do we do now?" I asked.

"I've an idea" she said.

"What?" I asked her.

"We are already ducked down. What if we start crawling and exit the door. Anyways the exit is not far and our back will be facing them. I am sure we can make it" she said.

"No...I don't want to take any risk" I said.

"So what do you suggest? Should we wait here till they go?" she said glaring at me.

I contemplated the possibilities and then waiting for some more time, I nodded my head.

I guess we need to do it, we don't have any other option.

Slowly Kriti took the lead and I followed her.

Once we were out of the table and at a little distance from their table, we stood up and ran on our heels as fast as we could from the restaurant.

Once outside the restaurant, we took a big sigh of relief and decided to go to the office.

"I don't think there's anywhere safe than going to office now" I said.

"You are right" she said and then we proceeded to cafeteria by asking many people on the way where it was.

"They won't come here for sure" Kriti said.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked her.

"They already had lunch you dumbo. Why would they come to cafeteria again?" she said in a duh tone.

My mouth automatically made an 'O' shape.

How stupid I am.

While Kriti was placing our orders, I was glancing around. Then I saw the same girls from yesterday who was with Akash and Sid.