One shot-Valentine special

Hey my lovely readers

I know you all are very much eager to know how Akash and Siya are going to meet again, but for that you need to wait a few chapters.

This chapter is dedicated to one of my readers and an awesome writer peacock_writer

Please read her books. I am sure you'll love it.

Readers, just to inform you, this is just a one shot and happened before their break up, before their pictures were leaked in media. 

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

"How am I looking?" I asked Sid, trying to fix my tie.

(Akash's look)

He rolled his eyes and said "you know you are asking the same question for like 10th time today? Do you want me to give you in writing that you are looking handsome or what?"

"Hey dude don't get irritated. You need to understand. I am really nervous" I said.

"Of course you are nervous. It isn't like you are going on a war or something" he said.

"I think you should know by now. Taking girlfriend on a date is almost equivalent to entering a war zone" I said.

"How?" he asked.

"There is a constant war within whether she'll like all the arrangements or not or what expectations she has and what if I am unable to live upto those expectations" I said.

"You should know it by now. Siya is not like other girls who are interested in your money. She just needs your love and care" he said.

"Of course I know that, she's nothing like other girls and she'll never be but, every girl, whether in relationship or not, deserves to be treated special at least once in a while and this is my first valentines with her. I want to make this day memorable for her" I said.

"You are whipped dude" he said, laughing.

"I know I am and I've no shame in denying it. This is just the beginning Sid. She deserves to be treated like a queen and I'll give her the world" I said smiling.

"God...I think you should be a love guru" he said.

"Well, I only do things for her what I feel like from the bottom of my heart. I know I am not romantic but I certainly do know how to make someone feel special and I intend to do that today and everyday" I said.

"Oh god Akash, enough of your sweet talks. Please I can't handle it anymore. Just go" he said and shoved me to the door and closed it behind me.

"I'll talk to you about it once you confess your love to Kriti" I said from outside the door.