Chapter 46-Stay away from her

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book?

Please drop your votes and comments as I can see the views are increasing but votes are still the same.

Mohit fans, let's give you a treat today.

Mohit's POV

I was supposed to escort both Siya and Kriti to the flat that I've shortlisted for renting but due to an urgent meeting, I couldn't join them and messaged Kriti to go to the flat along with Siya and I would join them later.

Winding the meeting up, I headed towards the flat in my car.

While driving, I got a call which automatically brought a smile to my lips.

"Hey baby. How was your day?" she asked, excitedly.

"Boring. As usual, I was busy attending meetings" I said, sighing.

"Awww...my baby" she cooed, making me chuckle.

"You already know right that your lovey dovey talks are making me hard for you" I said. "You know I had to take cold shower yesterday?" 

"Hawwww" she said dramatically.

God she's so cute. 

"Then who asked you to control yourself?" she said seductively on the phone, making me even more hard for her.

Fuck she's a seductress.

"You my darling, will be death of mine" I said.

"You can't leave me and die alone. I'll also come with you" she said and I can imagine her pouting.

"Oh, how I want to kiss your pout and show you heaven by pleasuring you" I said.

"How do you know I am pouting" she asked, dramatically.

"You, my goddess, I know you very well and I know your actions even well" I said.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" she said.

"Even I can't wait anymore" I said, sighing. "Just few more months baby, then we'll be tied with each other forever." 

"Why can't we get married now? This distance is killing me" she said.

"I know very well baby and even I want to get married to you as soon as possible, but we've already discussed it many a times. I want you to complete your MBA first, only then I'll marry you" I said.

"You're so cruel. You convinced me for doing MBA. Okay, I was fine with it, as long as we were in the same city but you cruel monster. You don't love me at all" she said.

I just chuckled and asked innocently "what did I do baby?" 

"You...you monster, you sent me far far far away from you. Of all the institutions in the world and India, why did you've to send me here, Harvard. You could've selected any institute from India at least I would be satisfied that we both are in the same country but you had to send me all the way to US. You do realize right that we are actually poles apart in terms of distance?" she said, huffing.

"Baby, you know right that people die to be in Harvard business school?" I asked her.

"But I am dying to be with you, not in this shitty place. I love you Mohit" she said and I know she must be on the verge of crying.

Tears welled up in my eyes as well. I really miss her, she's my life.

"I love you too baby. I am sorry if you ever felt that I want to keep you away from me but you very well know, this was our mutual decision. How could you even take the stupid decision of rejecting the offer from Harvard just because you wanted to be with me?" I said.

Bound by love till eternity (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara