Chapter 106-Life in New York

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

An early update because, well today is Dussehra. A gift from me to you all.

Before beginning, let me wish you all a very happy vijayadashmi. May god fulfil all your wishes.

So guys, I am very much excited to let you all know, that finally, we're entering the third and last phase of our protagonists lives from this chapter.

The second phase of the story was completed in the last chapter but I didn't let you all know about it, because I know you were waiting for Jyoti's and Akash's face off.

Trust me I'll show it but you need to wait for the right time. 

So without much delay, I welcome you all to the third and last phase of their love story.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

1.5 years later

I was looking at the numerous vehicles that were passing by on the roads.

All these people, vehicles were looking so small from this high skyscraper, which is our office now.

It all feels like a dream. My own office, thousands of employees working under me and Sid.

This is what we wanted right?

Sipping the black coffee, I was still gazing at the people who were entering my office from the fifty second floor, where my cabin is. My hawk like eyes scanning each and everything that was visible to it.

My thoughts went to how it all started.

The government project that we cracked, opened gates for many other government projects that we cracked later, a total of twelve government projects to be precise, till now and many more, still counting.

Investors and companies are ready to invest in my company, without any second thoughts and probably by the next financial quarter, our company's turnover would be at least in billion.

The delegates who visited us for our first government project, recommended our company for many other projects, siting the example of our professionalism and concept which most of the clients now are very much looking for.

Finally, many projects knocked on our door, making us famous all over the US.

Meanwhile we thought of expanding our business, so we opened our one more branch in Canada, which usually Sid looks after.

The projects which are being operated from Canada are mostly private and contribute to about 55% of our total turnover, hence Sid has more responsibility than me, considering the fact that we're expecting the turnover to be worth at least one billion in the next quarter.

I've zeroed my eyes on a new place where we're planning to open our next branch.

London. That's where our target to open our next branch is.

I initially thought of operating from Canada but Sid was adamant to work from there.

Why wouldn't he be, of course because his lifeline is with him.

I scoffed at the thought. Kriti, who didn't want to leave India, finally left India altogether after the incidence .

'I can't live here. I don't want to' were her exact words.