Postlude

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

The Postlude of this book is here, finally.

For the last time, I am requesting you, please vote on all my chapters. Again, it would mean nothing to you but it means a lot to me.

Coming back to this chapter, it has mature content which I'll mark in it.

You have been warned beforehand, don't bash me later.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

1 year later

(Mature content starts)

I was right now on my bed snuggled close to Siya's naked chest as her mounds were heaving up and down.

I opened my one eye and peeked through it to see her sleeping peacefully.

I burried my face in the valley of her breast and caressed her one breast with my hands while sucking on her other nipple.

She moaned in her sleep and threaded her fingers in my hair and tugged them a little and I looked up from her cleavage.

"I am sleepy" she said in her morning voice and I looked down again, on her breast and took her one nipple in my mouth while caressed the other with my other hand.

I was still sucking it like a baby when she said "we need to get up or we will be late."

Looking up, I said "the function starts at 1 Siya, we still have four hours."

I then caressed her inner thighs and parted them.

From under the duvet, I slid my tongue down to her navel and then attacked her clit with my tongue.

Swirling my tongue around it, I heard her gasp and I increased the pace of my tongue as I knew she must be thrashing by now.

Even after one year of marriage and uncountable love making later, her body is still sensitive to my touch.

"Akash" she said panting and held my hair in a death like grip from under the duvet.

I swear I was about to cum just hearing her moaning my name.

Stroking her clit again with my tongue and groping her breast with my one hand while stroking her thick thighs with my other hand, I increased my pace and after a few seconds, she came in my mouth.

Sucking all the juices that were leaking out of her wet core, I removed the duvet off my body and saw her looking at me with hooded eyes.

I was grinning from ear to ear.

"I made you cum again" I said and she smiled, shaking her head.

"You always make me cum" she said and cupping my face, kissed my forehead.

"I think we should get ready" she said and kissed my nose while sitting on the bed.

"But Siya, we still have time" I said, whining.

She chuckled and said "I know but it's a very important day for me, for us and I don't want to be late."

"Of course it is, I know and we will be on time but even your husband needs some alone time with you" I said, giving my best puppy eyes which I know, melts her and lightly started brushing her inner thighs and she swatted my hands away.

"Akash, no" she said with her bulging big eyes and I pouted.

Getting off the bed, she made her way to the bathroom swaying her hips giving a clear view of her naked back and round ass, making me hard in an instant.