Chapter 89-Make me yours🔞

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Chapter dedicated one of my constant readers and supporters khuskhus03

Wishing you a very happy belated birthday dear. May god fulfil all your desires and wishes.

Coming back to the chapter, this chapter is dedicated to all Sid and Kriti fans.

This chapter has mature content. You've been warned beforehand, don't bash me later.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Sid's POV

I pushed her gently on the bed and hovered over her after breaking the kiss.

Well we both were out of breath.

The sight in front of me was so alluring, Kriti in my arms, kissing me like there's no tomorrow and I was enjoying every bit of it. Her wet hair sprawled on the pillow, all over her bed, her face void of any make up, just her natural beauty, her pink soft lips, inviting me to feast them.

The most arousing part for a certain anatomy to my body was she was only wrapped in her towel.

A slight tug and it would fall off, revealing her milky body to me, which I had wanted to see with my naked eyes for so long.

God my pervert mind.

I had an instant urge and my hands were itching to unwrap her little body from the towel but then realization hit me, I couldn't do it.

I couldn't go further.

As soon as the realization hit me that she would think I am taking advantage of the situation, I turned around.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I was trying to calm myself down, taking deep breaths.

I felt a movement behind me and I knew she was coming close to me.

Keeping her hand on my shoulder, she said "what happened?"

"No..nothing. You should change. I'll be in the living room. If you need anything, just call me" I said and stood up from the bed.

I couldn't dare to look back at her or I knew, the last bit of patience that I had would loose and I would feast her.

When I was about to go, I felt a tug on my wrist.

"Why...why did you stop?" she asked me.

"Kriti...I...I think we both should know our limits" I said, without turning.

"Why?" she asked, her voice shaken and broke.

That made me confused.

When I turned to her, I saw her shedding tears, making my heart clench in pain.

"Why don't you want to be with me?" she asked again.

"It's...It's not right Kriti" I said and she shed more tears.

"Why isn't it right?" she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

I couldn't think of any answer.

"I know why you think so" she said, leaving my hand.

"I was touched by someone else, that's why right?" she said.

"You think I am not pure that's why, right?" she asked.