Chapter 7-Her care for him

Hi my lovely readers. How are you all?

I know the last chapter was cliff hanger and you all must be thinking to kill me but, please don't kill me dear readers.

How can you expect the protagonist of the story to die so soon, that too without ending our female lead's misery.

So guys, let's start with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

"Ahhhh" was the last word I heard from him, before he closed his eyes.

I felt as if blood was drained from my body. I stood there, on the middle of the road, trying to process what actually just happened.

Akash just put himself in danger to save me?

I heard Kriti and Sid, running in our direction.

I was still in my trance when Kriti shook me by my shoulders, bringing me out of my daze. Sid was already checking Akash's pulse. I crouched down to his level, taking his head in my lap, trying to help him open his eyes by lightly patting his cheeks.

"Hey Akash, please open your eyes. Don't do this. You can't leave me when I just found you. I'll not let anything happen to you" I was a crying mess by now and Akash wasn't opening his eyes.

"Sid please call the ambulance" I said looking at him.

He immediately called the ambulance and we all took him to the hospital.

When we reached the hospital, he was immediately taken to OT. When we contacted the doctor, he told that the injuries were minor but due to the sudden effect of the hit, he lost consciousness.

We all breathed out a sigh of relief when the doctor told that the injuries were minor and he would be conscious in few hours.

Suddenly we saw an elderly doctor coming towards us.

Facing Sid, he asked him worriedly "How's he."

"He's still in OT uncle. Doctors have said that the injuries are minor and he'll be conscious very soon" he replied to the elder doctor.

Then he turned towards us and asked Sid "Are they with you?"

"Yes uncle, this is Kriti, Akash's family friend and her roommate Siya. They both have just joined college" Sid said, introducing us.

We folded our hands in namaste and greeted him.

Uncle surprised us by hugging and blessing us to do well in studies and make our parents proud. I think he's a kind man.

"Well I am Deepak Singhania. Akash's father and me are childhood friends" he introduced himself, clearing our confusion.

Then realization hit me, he is the same person Akash visited yesterday.

The OT suddenly burst open, revealing the doctor coming out and said " Well he is fine now. We've treated his wounds, he would be conscious in 1-2 hours. We are moving him to the ward now, if you want you all can wait"

"Thank you so much doctor. Is there anything to worry about" Mr. Singhania asked him.

"No, nothing to worry about, just he needs a little care, his right hand is fractured and it might need upto a week for his hands to heal. There were some scratches as well on his left hand which we've treated" he informed us.

"For how long do you think he needs to stay in the hospital" Mr. Singhania asked.

"I would suggest for him to stay in the hospital for a minimum of 2 days. then you can take him back" he informed and Mr. Singhania further asked him about the precautions and medicines to be taken.