Chapter 3-Meeting her again

Hi, my lovely readers.

Thank you so much for all the love and support you've been showering on me.

Well, I just want to know something from you all. Do you think that this story is a love triangle or just a normal love story?

Well, I've already kept the plot ready but just wanted to know from you all...would you all like to see a tug of war between Akash and Mohit for Siya? Do you think it'll be interesting?

Please comment and let me know.

Also, this whole chapter will be in Akash's POV

So here's today's update. Enjoy reading.

Akash's POV

I was eagerly waiting for the classes to get over so that I could meet Siya again.

I don't know what has happened to me. I just can't keep my mind off her. Her innocent looks, her big eyes, her slim waist...oh my god I think I shouldn't think more otherwise I'll not be able to keep my pervert mind in check.

As the last lecture got over, Samaira went away without even talking to me or Sid.

I think she is angry with me. Well good for her. Nobody gets to treat Siya like this.

"Hey what happened to her" Sid asked me.

"I don't know maybe she had some work," I said.

"Dude I think she felt bad that you scolded her. I think you shouldn't have been so rude to her" I said to him.

"Whatever I said she deserved it. Nobody should mess with my Si...I mean Siya."

"Hmm...okay. I understood. Nobody will mess with 'your Siya'. I'll make sure of it" Sid replied teasing me.

I just rolled my eyes at it.

"Come. Let's go to meet them " I said.

"Oh come on dude we just met them today morning. Why do we have to meet them again?" Sid replied.

"To make sure that nobody troubles them. Don't forget that they are freshers and anybody could come and trouble them. Kriti is like my sister. I can't see her getting into any sort of problems" I replied.

" Akash are you concerned about Kriti or Siya," Sid said raising his eyebrows.

"If you aren't interested then it's fine with me. I can go to them alone. I've only asked you to accompany me that doesn't mean you've to ask me questions" I said and left him.

When I was walking to their class, Sid followed me. I knew he would come to me. We've been friends for ages and I know we both will never leave each other.

Reaching their classroom, I saw both of them coming out.

When their eyes fell on us, Kriti said "Hey Akash bhaiya you again"

"Yes, we again" Sid replied cutting me off.

"I didn't ask you I asked Akash bhaiya" Kriti replied glaring at Sid.

"So what you got the answer to your question right. How does it matter who replied it." Sid asked teasing her.

"Of course it matters because I asked Akash bhaiya not you" she replied again.

They both were bantering among themselves and I saw Siya behind Kriti, her eyes repeatedly going from Sid to Kriti and Kriti to Sid, as they continued their banter.