Chapter 146-Give us a chance

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

So, I watched the movie Me before you yesterday, again and I had tears in my eyes.

Though I have watched the movie many times before but I don't know why...this time it really hit me hard.

I guess writing this book has made me emotional, a lot more than I already was and I could feel the emotions this time watching it. Probably that's why it really hit me a different nerve this time.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I was still lost in thoughts when I heard a car honk indicating that Alayna was back.

As soon as she came to the living room, she screamed "Siya."

And the next thing I know, I was engulfed in a warm hug. Little arms were wrapped around my neck and her head was on my shoulder.

"How are you, darling?" I asked and caressed her back.

"I am fine, Siya. Do you know what happened today?" she asked, breaking the hug and then went on and on about her day at the playschool and the smile wasn't leaving my face.

We had lunch together and I didn't even realize when it was evening and Akash came to pick me up.

Kissing Alayna's cheeks and bidding goodbye to Deepak uncle, I proceeded to his car and sat on the passenger seat.

"So, the plan is still on, right Sophia?" I asked, looking at her through the rare view mirror.

"Yes, Siya, it is" she said, excited.

"Siya, can you please at least take Mark with you?" Akash said from beside me and I glared at him to which he sighed.

"Akash is right, Siya. At least take Mark with you" Adarsh said.

"We are not kids, Adarsh. Moreover we just want to spend some time alone. If you men can go all alone, why can't we?" I asked, looking at him.

"I am not against you going anywhere alone, Siya. Of course I want you to enjoy but I am just worried about your safety" he said.

"Siya, this is a new city and you both have come here for the first time. I am just worried" he said, sighing.

"We'll be fine, don't worry" I said, giving him a smile.

All the while, Akash was silent.

Reaching the mansion, we both got ready and descended the stairs to see both the men waiting for us.

Before I could say anything, I was engulfed in a hug by Akash.

I couldn't control myself and hugged him back while caressing his back.

Breaking the hug, he gave a lingering kiss on my forehead, making me close my eyes.

Opening my eyes, I saw him looking at me intently.

"Take care, okay?" he said, caressing my cheeks and I nodded.

"Let's go Sophia" I said, breaking the hug and we both went out hand in hand.

Once outside the mansion, Sophia took me, I don't know where but the club was jam packed.

Oh yeah right, it was Friday today and from tomorrow weekend starts, that's why.

Making ourselves comfortable on the bar stool, we faced each other.

"What would you like to have?" Sophia asked me.