Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *3*

This chapter is basically just one whole morning lol I don't think its my best but its something. At least get to read a kinda happy chapter before things get...bad. Anywho, yeah, comment, i luv when u do! ;) and VOTE VOTE! and fan xo I LUV YOU ALL! On V-Day, I'll try to upload a chappie for ALL my story (except The Grim Reaper) :/ If i don't upload on V-Day, then the day after. Not sure yet. Well, hope u like! xo <3

_______________________________________________

= Lizzy =

I woke up to the smell of cologne and the sun shining brightly through some window. What- Where was I? Suddenly everything flashed back into my mind. Justin. I knew where I was.

"Morning, Princess." I heard a familiar voice say. I jumped up, startled. Justin's head was poking out of his closet and he had a big grin across his face.

"Oh, morning." I yawned.

"You slept the morning away. It's noon." He chuckled, closing his closet. He threw me a black t-shirt that had the words 'Hooligan!' printed on the front. "You can change into this if you want."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"I'll wait outside. My mom's making breakfast downstairs. She wants to meet you." He began to head out the room.

"Wait, Justin?" I called.

He turned around. "Yeah?"

"How did you sleep?" I asked him. "Since you slept on the couch."

He grinned. "I slept like a baby. Get dressed, Princess." He shut the door. I blushed. He really nice. And what was the whole Princess deal? If I knew better, I looked like anything but a princess. I giggled to myself and began to pull off my shirt...well Justin's shirt.

"Hey, did I leave my iPod in-" The door to the room opened and Justin walked without realizing I was already changing. I shuffled to cover myself but I was wearing a bra. Thank god for bras.

"Oh god, I'm sorry-" Justin began to apologize but then he stopped and just stared at me. My cheeks reddened.

"What's that?" Justin asked suddenly, walking toward me.

"What's what?" I looked down at my bare skin. Bruises covered my stomach and probably my back as well. Oh crap.

I felt Justin's hand on my back. "Are these...bruises?"

I didn't answer him. No one had ever seen those bruises since they've always been hidden by my clothes. I was suddenly shy, mostly because I was standing here half-naked and he was standing freakishly close to me, observing my bruises.

"Its nothing." I lied. "Can I please change?"

"Lizzy, who's hurting you? Who's doing all this to you?" Justin's voice had an edge to it. "No one has the right to hurt you like this."

I flushed. "Dont worry about me." I took his shirt off the bed and pulled it on. It fell down beneath my knees. It was big and comfy.

"Do they hurt?" Justin asked.

I shrugged. "Sometimes. But it's nothing." I sighed. My father was probably looking for me right now. I was going to look worse after my dad got a hold of me.

"I'm not letting you go home." Justin finally said. "You're damaged enough and I'm keeping you here until you tell me who's doing this to you."

"I'm hungry." I said, trying to change the conversation.

Justin let out a sigh and searched my eyes for a second. Oh boy, his eyes were oh-so brown and caramel-like...

"C'mon." Justin whispered. He took my hand and pulled me with him, downstairs. I felt so warm inside that it wasn't even funny. How can I go from pain and hurt to...this?