Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *14*

Short, i know. Sorry. But COMMENT VOTE FAN! [; I'll try to make the next one longer xx

_________________

+ Justin +

I felt my heart stop when I saw Lizzy trip and tumble down the stairs. Almost anyone's reaction would have been shock. They would stay froze, unable to move or respond to what had occured. Me? That was the girl I loved, for God's sake. My reaction was to run after her, making my way down the stairs and trying not to trip and fall myself.

"Lizzy!" I kept calling. She reached the bottom before me, her eyelids shut and her chest rising and falling unevenly. I ran to her side, tears running down my face. This was all my fault, I kept repeating. It's all my fault.

"Help!" I yelled, my voice somehow hoarse. When I looked down at Lizzy again...she was bleeding. Lot of bleeding.

I felt myself becoming dizzy. I tried to keep a hold of myself, to wait for help. But I collapsed, nausiated, and let the darkness consume me.

• • •

I gained conciousness when the ambulance and police arrived. They gave me water and some pills and told me to stay calm. I tried. I really tried. I might have succeded externally, but internally...I was freaking out. What if something happened to Lizzy? What if she lost the baby? So many thoughts were running through my head.

I rode in the ambulance, feeling dizzy all over again by simply watching the docters treat Lizzy. At the hospital, I sat in the lobby. I paced back and forth a few times until my legs began to feel like jelly. Then flopped down on the lobby's couch, eventually falling asleep.

The docter woke me up a few hours later. I reacted quickly, shooting questions at the docter like a BB Gun.

"Will she be ok? How is she? Is she awake? Can I see her?"

"Lizzy is fine." The docter informed me with a small smile. "She's going to be ok and yes, you can go see her. She's not awake yet but she will be anytime soon."

I sighed in relief. She was fine. She was fine.

"Did you know she was pregnant?" The docter said suddenly.

I nodded. "Yeah, she has been for a few weeks..." Then it hit me. "Wait, you said she WAS pregnant, not IS pregnant."

No, no, no...

The docter let out a sigh and placed his hand on my shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "I'm sorry. She lost the baby during the fall. I'm really, really sorry. I know what it feels like to lose a son or daughter that hasn't even seen light yet."

I didn't know how to react. "He wasn't mine." I murmered.

"I'm sorry." The docter said again. Why do people always say 'I'm sorry'? Do they really mean it? Probably not. They didn't care. That wanted you to think they did when they were thinking about what they were going to have for dinner that night.

"I want to see Lizzy." I told him. He motioned me towards a room at the end of the hall. Room 17. I walked over to it, caustiously twisting the doornob and slowly pulling the door open to reveal Lizzy.

She looked peaceful, her chest rising and falling normally again. There were a few bruises on her face and arms but they didn't look very serious. There was an IV connected to her and there wasn't any blood in sight. That relieved me. Blood makes me nausous sometimes. That makes me feel not very manly. I frown and stroll over to Lizzy, my fingers grazing her fragile cheeks slowly, tracing every little detail in her face.

She so beautiful. Her black hair suited her skin perfectly, pale or not. She was flawless, no matter the bruises. No matter her past. I felt so guilty. If I would have never visited Selena, this would have never happened. I swear, if I ever get a hold of the person who snapped that picture of me and Selena and photoshopped it...

"Mmm..." Lizzy let out a small moan.

"Lizzy!" I said suddenly. Reflex.

Her fingers twitched and her eyelids fluttered slightly.

"Daddy," She murmered, her eyes still shut. "Daddy, leave me alone." She squirmed. "Daddy, don't..."

"Lizzy." I caressed her cheek. "Lizzy, wake up. You're dreaming."

"Daddy?" Her eyelids fluttered completely open, revealing a glistening pool of blue. "Justin." She gasped. It was a short gasp. Surprise mixed with anger and confusion and love and then back to anger again.

"Why?" She asked me, her blue eyes watering. "Why, Justin? Why?"

"Lizzy, listen to me." I told her. I had to explain everything. I couldn't have her be mad at me forever. I could never live with that. "I never cheated. I would never. Selena's a friend, nothing more. What you saw on that picture, on tv, was Selena planting a friendly kiss on my cheek. It must have been photoshopped to make it look like she was kissing my lips, I don't know. But believe me when I say this, Lizzy. I would never, ever cheat on you. I love you. I'd give my life up for you."

"Don't talk like that." Lizzy blurted. "I would never let you give up your life for me."

"But I'd do it anyway."

Her eyes searched mine and a small smile crept up her lips. "Justin, I believe you. I don't know if it's stupid of me or not, but I believe you. I forgive you, Justin. I forgive you because I love you."

I smiled, taking her hand in mine and giving it a small squeeze. "Thank you, Lizzy. How are you feeling?" I asked her.

She shrugged but her face seemed a little less pale than before. "Pretty good. A little sore but that's it."

I gave her a sympathetic smile. Should I tell her? How would she react? But I had too. If I didn't, she might get mad at me.

"Liz," I began to say. "There's something you should know."

Lizzy looked up at me curiously. "What?"

I shifted. "When you fell..." I stammered. "The, well, you.." My voice faded. "You lost the baby, Lizzy."

Lizzy just blinked. She BLINKED! It was a simple, swift movement of her eyelashes flapping down and back up again. Her next reaction was a shrug. A SHRUG! She didn't seem the least bit sad or depressed.

"Aren't you sad?" I blurted. "Bummed? Mad?"

She shrugged again and shook her head. "No. It sucks. It does. I just wasn't ready to be a mother anytime soon. Muchless to...to a baby that...you know." She threw me an akward smile. "I want a son. Maybe later in life. And only if you're the father."

I leaned down into Lizzy, my nose brushing against hers. "I'd don't mind being a father." I breathed. "If it's your baby...our baby."

Lizzy smiled and I closed the gap between us, my lips gently crushing hers.