Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *13*

= Lizzy =

"Welcome to the luxorious Aloha Suite." Justin grinned proudly, prying open the door to a beautiful, Hawaiian suite.

"Aloha Suite?" I giggled as I stepped inside and gaped at my surroundings.

There was a small kitchen to my right, complete with a quiant little dining table and two chairs. The entire rear wall was clear, giving me a stunning view out to the beach where waves crashed gracefully onto the shore. But what really got my attention was the gigantic, king-size bed in the center of the room. It wasn't like I hasn't slept in the same room as Justin before...it was that I'd never been completely alone with Justin. There had always been an adult in the house. Now we were alone. No one. Not a soul we knew. I just couldn't believe Justin's mom had allowed him to bring me here...alone.

I suddenly felt Justin's hand wrap around my waist and his soft, warm breath on my neck.

"Do you like it?" He asked me.

All I could do with nod, my mouth still hanging open. I quickly shut it. "Justin, this is...beautiful."

He spun me around to face him, his eyes boring into mine. All I could do was stare right back, drowning in the brown pool of chocolate his eyes created.

"You're way more beautiful." He told me, leaning in and pressing his lips to my forehead.

I began to wonder what heaven would feel like. Would it feel like this? Because there's no where else I'd rather be than in Justin's arms.

"C'mon," Justin murmered against my forehead. "There's something I want to show you."

I smiled sheepishly and let Justin lead me out of the room and down to the lobby, his arm around my waist the entire time. He smiled down at me, pulling me out of the hotel and letting me go, breaking into a run ahead of me. I threw my head back and laughed, sprinting after him.

"Justin!" I giggled as he collapsed in the sand, barely in reach from the crashing waves. I ran past him, the wind caressing my face as I hit the water, twirling around and losing myself in the moment.

"Lizzy!" I felt Justin behind me, his arms around my neck, his cheek pressed up against mine. Water droplets danced on my face and I couldn't feel any happier. Everything was forgotten. Justin was right. This was the escape I needed...we needed. This was perfect.

• • •

I pulled my wet hair into a pony tail, stepping out of the bathroom with a yawn. Justin was sprawled across the bed, flipping mindlessly through the channels of a tv I hadn't noticed before which sat in front of the large bed. He flashed me a grin when he saw me, scooting to the side so I could slip in beside him.

I did just that, curling up into his chest and breathing in the scent of his cologne.

"Lizzy?" Justin whispered.

"Mm?" I responded.

He smiled. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I didn't have time to respond because his lips were pressed up to mine, sending tingled down to the tip of my toes. I kissed him back, letting my fingers play freely in his dirty blonde hair.

"...Justin Bieber was spotted on the set of Selena Gomez's new music video just a few days ago..."

My ears shot up. I untangled myself from Justin's arms and sat up, staring at the the tv ahead of me. E! news was on...and a picture of Justin standing outside some mobile trailer stared back at me.

Justin sat up beside me. "Selena was in town a few days ago. I went to visit her." He told me.

I nodded slowly, not knowing whether to believe him or not. His voice sounded honest. But I kept my eyes on the tv.

"...A picture of Justin and Selena at some local ice cream parlor was released to the press. What do you guys think? Are they the knewest Hollywood couple?..."

The screen flickered to a picture of Selena leaning over towards Justin. And it looked a hell lot like her lips were grazing his.

No. This couldn't be. No.

"What?!" I heard Justin yell. "That's not real! That's photoshopped!"

Tears were streaming down my face now and there was nothig else I could do. "I can't believe you." I whispered. "You said you loved me!"

"Lizzy, I do!"

"If you did then you wouldn't go around kissing other girls!" I snapped. "I wish you'd never stopped! You should have hit me with that car!"

"Liz-"

"Leave me alone!" I staggered off the bed and stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind me. Tears streamed down my face uncontrollably. I can't believe he did this to me! No...

"Lizzy!" I heard Justin's voice call and then the sound of a door opening. "Lizzy, stop!"

I walked faster, heading towards the stairs. I would run away. He wouldn't find me. Not if I ran far enough. Not if...

I hadn't realized I'd reached the stairs. My foot slipped once it hit the first step. I didn't have time to react. I was sent tumbling down, everything a blur.

"Lizzy!" I heard Justin yell.

Everything turned to black.

______________________

Author's Note: ...Nothing much to say except read my newest story "Becoming Mandy"!! I promise you'll like it xx COMMENT VOTE FAN and LIKE! (;