Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *9*

Short chappie and I think it kinda sucks lol but my opinion doesn't matter. Anywho, been busy lately with school research paper and crap so that's y iv been updating my stories late. Also if you're reading Falling for Mr.Heartthrob, I seem to be missing a chapter and that's y I haven't uploaded the rest. Don't worry i'll find it! Lol and COMMMENNT VOTE FAN! Xoxo

-------------------

= Lizzy =

"You can't be pregnant!! We didn't do anything!" Justin bellowed as we walked into his room. The doctor hadn't lied and Justin knew that. I sat down on his bed, fiddling with my fingers and tears streaking my face. I couldn't bare tell him the truth.

"He had to be lying! You're not pregnant!" Justin angrily sat down beside me, gripping his hair in frustration. "You can't be."

I let out a whimper. He was bound to find out. I had to tell him... "Justin," I sniffled. "The doctor wasn't lying." My voice broke. "Im pregnant. There's no other explanation."

"Well, explain to me how?!" Justin roared. More tears escaped my eyes. This was going to be tough. I never planned on this to happen.

"It was my dad..." I cried. "He's the reason I'm pregnant." I buried my face in my hands, crying silently. Justin seemed to have frozen. I could barely hear him breathing. Suddenly he was up and staring down at me.

"That bastard raped you?!" He shrieked. "No..." He took my hand and made me stand up, pulling me into his chest. "Why didn't you tell me before?" His voice sounded shakey now. "I could have rearranged his face!"

"Justin, calm down." I told him, wiping away my tears. "It already happened. Let it go."

"I'll never let it go!" He crinkled his forehead. "It's gross and horrible. He can go to hell for all I care!"

"Justin!" I caressed his face, trying to calm him down. "It's ok. I'll..I'll just get an abortion. Everything will be fine."

Suddenly Justin's face changed completely. "What? No! You can't." He cupped my face in his hands. "Just because that asshole caused this, doesnt mean you have to kill the innocent child."

I chewed on my bottom lip. I didn't expect Justin to react like this to the mention of an abortion. In fact, I though he'd agree. I didn't want to carry my terrible dad's kid. It'll just be a living memory of the horror he made me live through.

"But Justin, I'm 16!" I practically yelled. "I can't take care of a child, much less my father's!"

Justin cringed. "You don't have to end the baby's life because of something he didn't do." Justin whispered. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair. "Forget it's your father's. Pretend it's mine. I don't mind at all. I'd love to raise a kid with you."

I almost choked on my tears if that was even possible. "Justin! We are 16!" I said again. "You're famous! This is impossible! I'm getting an abortion and that's it!"

Suddenly I was sprawled across the bed and Justin was on top of me, his lips pressed tightly against mine. I let out a moan, kissing him back. Was this is way of distracting me? Because it was working. My lips moved with his as I tangled my hands into his hair, forgetting about everything that was going on.

"We can...raise him." Justin breathed against my lips. "He'll be ours. Our son." His lips traced my jawline. "Say yes." He pleaded. I took his face into my hands and pulled it up to meet my eyes.

"Justin..." I didn't know what to say anymore. Whether to just say no or agree. I searched Justin's breath-taking brown eyes, falling into them helplessly. It would be nice...to raise a family. The baby could be Justin's even if Justin didnt make him. We might be 16 but there are a lot of teen parents out there. It was pretty simple really... I'd just keep the baby and raise him with Justin... Right? Nothing would go wrong. I'd give him Justin's last name and everything would be fine. I'd forget what really happened.

"Ok." I finally breathed. Justin smiled and responded by kissing my top lip ever-so-slowly.

"I love you." He whispered. I could feel my eyes get wide. He'd never said those words before... They made my heart squeeze tight and butterfly's became loose in my stomach. It felt so strangly right.

"I love you too."

:: Justin ::

I leaned back on my bed, Lizzy sound asleep in my arms. This was crazy. What had I gotten myself into? I don't know, but I don't care. Lizzy's bastard of a father had gotten her pregnant. Why hadn't she told me before about what he'd done? I could've made sure he stayed in jail for the rest of his sorry life! Lizzy could have gotten an abortion but there's no way in hell I'm letting her. It's not the baby's fault and I don't mind at all being like a father to it. I fell in love with Lizzy the minute I saw her and I'm not going to let her do something stupid. No. No way. I interwined my fingers with hers and let myself slowly drift to sleep.