Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *23*

= Lizzy =

Justin has his arm draped around me and we were sitting on the hotel bed, Cody and Aaron on the small couch across from us. Dad had gone out to the hallway, on the phone with Ellie.

"So Justin," Cody says, breaking the silence. "Are you on drugs?"

Justin's eyes widen and I shoot Cody a glare. "Cody!" I fuss. "What the hell?"

Cody shrugs. "Just asking. I don't want my sister to marry a druggie."

Justin chuckles. "Dont worry. I'm clean."

"You sure?" Cody narrows his eyes.

Justin shifts uncomfortably. "Yes."

Aaron smirks. "Excuse, Cody. His girlfriend broke up with him today."

Cody throws him a confused look. "I don't have a girlfriend."

Aaron scoffs. "I wonder why..."

Justin leans into my ear. "Are you sure they're related to you?"

I chuckle. "Sadly, yes."

Suddenly my dad comes back into the room, a smile plastered across his face.

"I have good news and bad news." He says.

I stand up aruptly. "What?"

"Good news: Ellie insists we move here to Atlanta. Bad news: we ran out of milk." Dad tells us.

My mouth drops. "We're moving here?!"

"We ran out of milk?!" Cody stands up. "Aaron!" He frowns in his brothers direction.

Aaron raises his hands up in defense. "There was one jug and I was thirsty."

Cody shakes his head and sits back down, mumbling things beneath his breath.

I turn to Justin, a grin on my face. "I'm moving back here!" Justin grins back and stands up, wrapping his arms tightly around me, crushing his lips to mine. I kiss him blissfully, for once in my life feeling like everything was perfect.

I hear Aaron clears his throat. "While you guys are literally swallowing each other, Imma go get some Doritos from the snack the machine."

"And milk!" Cody shouts after him.

"Whatever!" Aaron yells back.

I pull away from Justin for a minute, his eyes boring into mine. Absentmindly, he pulls me back in, his body pressed against mine.

"Jeez," Cody mumbles. "Get a room." He pauses. "Wait, nevermind. We don't need anymore babies."

I laugh and finally pull away from Justin. His fingers find mine, interwining with them.

"Wanna go back to my house?" He asks me. "Mom's been meaning to see you."

I nod. "Definitely."

Justin looks over at my Dad who's observing us intently. He leans back down to my ear.

"And you can sleep over if you want." He whispers.

I nod again. "I missed you."

He kisses my forehead. "You can't imagine how much I missed you."

• Justin •

I pryed open the door to my house and pulled Lizzy in. My mother was in the kitchen, unaware of our presence as she stuffed dishes in the dishwasher.

I clear my throat. "Mom?"

She seems startled. She whirls around and her eyes light up when she sees Lizzy.