Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *17*

Those of you who thought something was going to happen during that month...tricked ya!! In a normal story, something would happen. In this one...you'll never kno what to expect :) I was eager to this chapter...but then again...nevermind, not gonna spoil. Ok ok COMMENT VOTE FAN!! Much Love!! xx

________

• A Month Later •

= Lizzy =

"Thanks for dropping me off!" I shout back at Caitlin as I saunter up to the porch. Pattie's car isn't in the driveway meaning she's not home yet. I sigh. Justin's coming home tomorrow. I couldn't wait to see him. I miss him so much.

"No problem!" Caitlin smiles, waves, and drives off. I'm officially alone. I unlock the door and step inside, pushing the door shut again. The silence is unbearable. I heave another sigh and head over to the stairway, making my way upstairs. A nap sounded good right now. Really good. Maybe it'll make the time fly by faster.

Suddenly I hear footsteps. My heart begins to race. I can't tell where they're coming from.

"Hello?" I call. I'm answered by more silence. I suck in a deep breath. It's nothing, right? I walk into the room and close the door behind me. The room smells different...familiar, as if someone was just in here. The smell is fresh. I gulp. I hearthe footsteps again. They're closer...in the hallways.

"H-hello?!" I cry out. My bottom lip trembles. I'm just hallucinating. That's it. Right? Wrong. I can still hear the footsteps. They stop. The doornob begins to turn. My heart hammers in my chest. Someone's broken into the house. I want to scream. I want to cry for help. I cover my eyes, tears staining my hands. I've felt this fear before. I felt this whenever my pretend-father would get ready to hit me, when I would hide from only to be found. It's the same fear.

I hear the door open. I'm shaking. I'm crying. I don't know what to do.

"Leave me alone." I cry into my hands.

"Lizzy?"

I sniffle. I recognize that voice. I'd know this voice anywhere. It's my favorite sound in entire freakin' world. It's the sound I've been aching to head.

I take my hands off my face and run over to the boy I've been longing to see. He embaces me in a hug, his break warming my neck.

"Hey, it's ok." He mumbles. "I'm here. It's me. I didn't mean to scare you."

I stiffle a cry. "I missed you so much."

He chuckles. "We talk every day."

"It's not the same."

I feel him smile. "I know."

"And Justin?"

"Mm?"

"I love you so much."

"I know. Me too." He places his forehead on mine. "I love you more than you can ever imagine."

And with those words, he kissed me. I traced every angle of his lips with mine, caressing his face with my right hand as my other lay tangled in his golden swoosh. He held me to him, his arm wrapped around my waist pushing me close.

And what happened next...

It's too indescribable for words.

• • •

I stared at myself on the bathroom mirror. I didn't feel any different. I raised my pointer finger to my face and softly poked my cheek. I giggled. Nope, not much different.

I stepped out of the bathroom, tugging at my shirt. It still fit my fine. Nothing had changed. Had it?

Justin was standing by the bed pulling his shirt over his head. His hair was tousled and all over the place. But it was cute. Really cute.

"Hey." He grinned, managing to slip on his white shirt.

"Hi." I giggle.

He walks over and plants a kiss on my forehead. "You're so beautiful." He mutters.

I blush. "For once, I actually feel beautiful." I mutter and rest my head on his shoulder.

"You should." He tells me. "You are."

"Justin? Lizzy?" Pattie's voice rings through the hallway. My ears perk up.

"Should I-" I begin to say.

"Go!" Justin pushes me onto the bed. I scatter across it and land on a heap on the floor, away from view. I hear Justin jump onto his bed and bury himself beneath the covers.

"Justin?" I hear Pattie open the door. "Have you seen Lizzy?"

Justin let's out a fake yawn. "She's, uh, in the bathroom." He lies.

Pattie sighs. "Tell her it's important. I just got home and the police station has left a message on our house phone. Something about Lizzy's...real father."

I hold my breath. My real father? Had they found him? What was his name? Where does he live? Is he married? So many questions ran through my head.

"I'll tell her." Justin says.

"Ok. I'll be downstairs." Pattie pauses. "I'm also very curious about why you were just pretending to be asleep, but...I'm not going to ask." She chuckles and walks out, softly shutting the door behind her.

I jump up immediately, my eyes wide. "We have to go to police station!" I squeal. "Maybe they found my father! My real father! Can you believe that?"

Justin slides off the bed and stands up, pulling me into his chest. "Yeah...maybe they did. I'm happy for you." He tells me, but his voice isn't enthusiastic. Something's wrong. I pretend not notice. I just reel myself back into the moment, enjoying the day's events. Everything's been turning out great.

For now, anyways.