Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *21*

= Lizzy =

"What's wrong?!" My father bursts through the hospital room's door, a worried expression on his face.

I'm sitting on the hospital bed watching Cody pace back and forth anxiously while Aaron sits on some chair tapping his foot to some off-beat rhythm.

"We don't know." Cody answers. "We're waiting on Dr.Renolds."

"Did he do tests in her?" My dad asks as he walks over and places his hand sympatheticlly on my knee.

"Yeah," Aaron responds this time. "A lot."

My dad looks at me, a fatherly expression in his eyes. "Are you ok? How are you feeling?"

I shrug. "Right now I'm fine. I'm just worried." I chew on my lip. "What if..."

"What if what?" Father frowns.

"What if I caught an STD from Jermaine?" I say at last. "That's what worries me most."

Dad plants a kiss on my forehead. "I hope that's not it."

I give him a small smile. My dad, Cody, and Aaron were three of the best things that have ever happened to me. They were my family. They cared about me.

Like Justin.

And all I did was break his heart.

I blink back tears, not wanting to burst into sobs in front of my family.

"I've got the results." Dr.Renolds strolls into the room. "I'm not sure how you're going to take it."

"Is it bad?" I blurt. "Do I have...some STD?"

The doctrr purses his lips. "No." He pauses. "If you did, it would have shown up." He pauses again. "Then again, some STDs take weeks before they show real symptoms."

"Well what's wrong with her?" Dad asks curtly. "Is she sick?"

The doctrr shakes his head. "No..."

"Well what?!" It's Cody this time. "Tell us!"

"She's...pregnant." Dr.Renolds says finally, running a nervous hand through his hair.

"What?!" I choke. "Again?!"

"Again?" Cody looks at me. "Again?" He repeats.

Dad opens his mouth to speak but closes it again. "I thought you lost Jermaine's baby."

"I did!" I practically yell. "I know I did!"

"You've been pregnant for a little over two weeks." The docter tells me.

I gasp.

"What?" Aaron stands up from his seat.

"If it's not Jermaine..." Dad squeezes my knee. "Then how...who..."

"Justin." I blurt at last, nervously tugging at my hair. "It's Justin."

"Dang, Sister..." I hear Cody murmer.

• • •

I stare at the marble countertop while listening to the sound of my fathers footsteps as he paces back and forth.

"You have to talk to him." He speaks, breaking the silence. "Unless you want to get an abortion and forget all about-"

"No." I cut him off. "I can't. Not with Justin's baby. I'd never be able to live with myself." I heave a sigh. "Ever."

Dad purses his lips. "Then you have to go back to Atlanta and talk to him. If he really loves you then I don't see what's there to be afraid of."

"Rejection." I blurt. "I broke his heart. I don't think he ever wants to see me again."