Inside Your Heaven [A Justin Bieber Story] *18*

• Lizzy •

Hand-in-hand, Justin and I walk into the Detective Barly's office. He's sitting in behind his desk, papers scattered across it.

"Good day, Mr. Bieber. Good day, Miss Lizzy." He greets us. We flop onto the seats facing the detective. Justin gently takes my hand, showing his support.

"Have you found my father?" I blurt. "My real one?

Detective Barly purses his lip. "Well..."

"Well?"

"...Yes." He glances down at some paper work. "His name is Daniel Johnson. He lives in Nashville. He's married and has two sons. His record is clean and we have proof that he was in a relationship with your mother for two years before she met Jermaine. There's also proof that you're his daughter. We found a birth record where your mother named Daniel your biological father and-"

"Detective Barly?" A man's voice interrupts.

I was so caught up in everything the detective was saying that I didn't even hear the door open. Justin and I look over to the source of the voice. A man is standing there. He has short, brown hair and blue eyes the resemble my own. His noise is slightly curved upward, barely noticable, but just like mine.

A lump forms in my throat.

"You wanted to see me?" He says to Detective Barly. "I took a plane here as soon as you called."

The detective smiles. "Yes. Lizzy, meet your father, Daniel Johnson."

Justin squeezes my hand so hard that it could have possibly cut my circulation. I never expected him to be here. My father, I mean.

"What are you...talking about?" The man, my father, stares questioningly at Detective Barly.

Barly stands up and walks over, pushing a piece of paper to the man's chest. "She's your daughter. Here's proof. Lisa had the was pregnant. When you left her-"

"She left me!" The man suddenly bellows. "I never left her! I loved her. She's the one who left me for some other man!

Barly purses his lips. "Well she had a child. This girl," He motions to me. "Lizzy. That man Lisa left you for, he's been abusing her for years. He also killed Lisa Keegan."

The man pales over. "Lisa's...dead?"

"And she has been for years now. Lizzy can barely remember her anymore. She doesn't have a family."

Tears are streaming down my face now. This was all too much. I don't know if they were happy or sad tears. I hadn't quite figured out my emotions.

"Lizzy," The man looks over to me. "Are you really...?" He looks down at the piece of paper and his eyes widen. "My daughter." His eyes wander back to mine.

The rest is a blur. I stand up and he runs over to me, wrapping me in his arms. I hug him back, for once knowing what it felt to hug an actual father. I knew this man was nothing Jermaine. This man was kind, sweet, and caring. I don't know how I got that from one hug. But I just knew it.

"I should've known," My father cried. "Lisa had been gaining weight." He laughs nervously. "I always assumed it was because she was addicted to ice cream."

I giggle through tears. "I love ice cream."

"The maybe I should take you out to get some." He pulls away from me, but keeps his arm on my shoulder. "We can catch up, get to know each other. Talk about the future. You'll love it in Nashville."

Justin's suddenly standing up, his face emotionless. "I'm going...home. Actually, I'll be at the studio." He mumbles and heads to the door

"Wait, how am I supposed to get home?" I call after him. "Justin, please stay."