one : spanish 101

one : spanish 101

❝the chang tiger is disturbing❞

the chang tiger is disturbing

❝the chang tiger is disturbing❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

SITTING AROUND the study room table it appeared that Olivia was the only one who was bothering to study, her pen flying across the page of her Criminology textbook, scribbling notes into any space she could find.

When she paused from what she was doing she noticed six pairs of eyes trained on her.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Olivia asked, suddenly self-conscious.

"You're actually studying?" Pierce half asks, half states.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Maybe because no one else is." Annie answers. "You're making us look bad."

Olivia just shrugs.

"Just because Yale have agreed to defer my acceptance until next semester doesn't mean that I shouldn't make the most of my time here."

"You got into Yale?!" Britta almost exclaims.

"Why do you sound so shocked by that?"

"I'm just surprised that you passed up the opportunity to go study there and enrolled in Greendale instead."

"I wanted to stay close to home for a while longer." Olivia replied.

Before anything else could be said the voice of Dean Pelton sounds over the PA system.

"Good afternoon, Greendale Community College. I am your dean with a few corrections to the fall class catalogue. Cosmology should be Cosmetology. Astrology should be Astronomy and, uh, the students on the cover should be smiling but I suppose that's a matter of opinion."