five : football, feminism and you

the bathroom is a sacred place

❝the bathroom is a sacred place❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

WHEN THEY walked into the study room Troy and Annie were already in there. Annie was quizzing Troy on astronomy.

"And what does a star turn into after it collapses?" Annie asks.

"A movie of the week!" Jeff jokes, placing his books down.

Olivia and Troy share a look.

Usually Olivia helped him study, she was the only one who could tolerate his procrastination for longer than ten minutes.

"A black hole." Troy says, answering Annie's question.

"Right!" She confirms. "Troy, you could be an astronomer."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, here." Olivia says, settling into her seat next to Jeff.

"As far as I'm concerned there's only one black hole worth study." Pierce comments as he walks into the room.

The look Shirley shot him could've killed but Pierce is absolutely oblivious.

"It's called Sagittarius A." Pierce continues, sitting down. "It's located in the centre of our galaxy and it has the density of forty suns."

"And you know this how?" Olivia asks.

"Because it's just like my wiener."

"That is absolutely vile."

"Ha, ha." Troy laughs. "You said 'wiener'. That's funny."

The pair fist bump and Olivia just looks between the two wide eyed.

"Pierce and Troy didn't get along at first but now they're bonding through mutual adolescence." Abed explains, noticing her shocked expression.

"Shut up, fart head." Troy complains.