seven : home economics

❝a night under the stars❞

a night under the stars

❝a night under the stars❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"FROM NOW on, we'll refer to each other by our Spanish nombres." Señor Chang tells the class. "There will be—"

He stops talking and looks towards the back of the room and all the class turn their heads to see what he's looking at.

It involved Jeff with his head on Troy's desk and Pierce trying to throw wads of paper into his open mouth.

Olivia had been watching Pierce for a while before Chang had picked up on it, wondering whether Jeff would wake up after being hit with ten balls of paper in quick succession.

"What's this?" Chang asks and Pierce is quick to hide the paper behind his ear.

Laughing Señor Chang tells Pierce it's okay to carry on.

The whole class watch as Pierce, once again, fails to get the paper in Jeff's mouth.

"This is tragic." Olivia mutters to Shirley, rolling her eyes.

Holding a finger to his lips, Chang bends his head over Jeff's before waking him up with a:

"Buenos dias, Winger."

Jeff wakes up with a grunt and shifts uncomfortably when Chang places a hand on his head.

"Ah. Class dismissed." He tells them all, still laughing.

"I might drop this class." Olivia tells Shirley as they begin to pack away their things.

"Is there any point, sweetie, you've only got two months left before you leave." She replies, questioningly.

Olivia's stomach twisted in knots at the thought of her departure – she hated talking about it out loud, especially when she knew Abed was within hearing distance.