eighteen : contemporary american poultry

all of this over some damn chicken❞

❝all of this over some damn chicken❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"I THINK I'M FAILING PSYCHO-PHARMACOLOGY," Troy tells the study group, causing them all to look up from their Spanish textbooks to look at him.

"Why are you taking that?" Britta asks, eyebrows pulled together, confused.

"I thought it was a class about crazy farm animals, okay!" Troy replies, throwing his hands up.

"I bet you also thought that your cousin would, somehow, manage to find a way to help you pass," Jeff adds, rolling his eyes.

"She tried, she even got her stupidly smart friend, Ethan, to help," Troy admits.

"Who's Ethan?" Abed inquires, tilting his head to the side, to study Troy in an almost bird like manner.

"Some dude she goes to Yale with, she claims to hate him," Troy begins, "but I know she likes him, really."

Annie clears her throat, widening her eyes at Troy as if to signal for him to shut up.

"Jeez, she doesn't like him like that, he's gay!" Troy tells them, defensively, crossing his arms.

"Anyway," Jeff interrupts, "let's finish the unit. I don't wanna be late for lunch."

The group all nod.

"Amar is to love, right?" Jeff asks the group, which causes Britta to clap her hands together.

"Oh, speaking of love, Shirley, how's it going with the sexy dreadlock guy?"

"Oh, I'm sure I don't have a chance with him," Shirley replies, adjusting her cardigan.