four : advanced criminal law

that's not a 'gotcha'

❝that's not a 'gotcha'❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"GOOD MORNING Greendale Community College. This is your Dean, reminding you that among your school's prestigious alumni is Mr. Luis Guzman, celebrated actor and model, Puerto-Rican American. This Friday we will be dedicating a statue of Guzman and unveiling our brand new school song, boy, I don't know about you but this sure feels like a real college to me."

An odd sound effect plays on the PA system and Olivia and Annie look at each other as they walk towards their Spanish class.

"I never understand why people in this school feel the need to continually point out ethnicity." Olivia comments, rolling her eyes.

"I think the dean wants to make the school look all inclusive." Annie replies, fiddling with her watch.

"That's one way you can look at this school." Olivia snorts.

Annie giggles politely as they take their seats.

"You think Luis Guzman will ever come to visit his statue?" Abed asks the group. "If so, I'd like to ask him about his movie choices. Particularly, Carlito's Way, The Cowboy Way, The Hard Way and Q&A."

"Are there any movies you haven't seen?" Olivia asks.

"I haven't watched any of the Star Wars prequels on principal." Abed replies, pointing his finger at her.

"Luis Guzman is on a private jet from Hollywood because he can't wait to have that conversation with you, by the way." Troy tells Abed.

"Really? How does he know about me?"

Annie and Olivia share a look, Abed seemed to take everything Troy said at face value which was really not a good thing to do – both of them knowing from experience.