two : introduction to film

❝there is nothing cinematic about this group❞

there is nothing cinematic about this group

❝there is nothing cinematic about this group❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ONCE AGAIN Olivia was the only one in the group studying.

She'd now mastered the art of tuning out all the noise around her but this afternoon she couldn't quite block out the infuriating voice of Pierce.

"Voice command. Voice command. Voice command. Voice command. Voice command. Voice comm—."

"Oh my god, Pierce, shut up! I'm trying to study, I have a physics pop quiz later, I can't concentrate with your stupidity sounding loudly in my ear." Olivia complains.

"Yeah, would you use the buttons?" Britta demands, all eyes glaring at the older man.

"Okay, grandpa." He huffs in response.

"Achoo!" Troy sneezes and Olivia ducks her head trying to hide her smile.

Her cousin had a very girly sneeze.

"Oh! God bless you, dear." Shirley says and the study group all laugh.

"What's so funny?" Troy asks, looking round the table, confused.

The group look between each other unsure of how to explain, as she expected all eyes turned to Olivia, hoping she'd be the one to explain the joke to her cousin.

Luckily she's saved by Jeff.

"You guys, I found it. The ultimate blow-off class. Professor Whitman, he thinks he's in Dead Poets Society. There's no tests, there's no work, it's just day seizing. The deadline to enrol is tomorrow. I suggest you all do it."

"Jeff, I actually like tests and work." Olivia replies as he sits down in his seat next to her.

"Some of us are here to actually learn things." Britta follows on.