seventeen : starting over 101

❝this is the art of starting over❞

this is the art of starting over

❝this is the art of starting over❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"MOVE, ETHAN," Olivia Barnes, sighs, as she tries to make her way into the female dormitories.

Olivia had been at Yale for seven weeks, now, and had, somehow, luckily, been allowed to be a part of the school newspaper and through that had made a few friends in the small space of time.

Ethan Lee, however, was not one of those people.

Ethan was the best friend of her roommate's older brother and he had made it his mission in life to annoy the freshman to her premature death.

"Say the magic words, Barnes," he teases and Olivia rolls her eyes.

"Please will you let me enter the place I sleep, Ethan?"

He nods, with a wink, and opens the door for her, allowing her through.

Unfortunately for her, he follows.

She, unsuccessfully, tried not to sigh. If Ethan was following her that probably meant that Zoë's brother, Jack, was in her room. Again.

Zoë and Jack's relationship was a lot like that of Olivia and her cousin, Troy. They were always at each other's throats but knew they had the other's back without a blink.

Olivia was pretty sure that if Zoë murdered Ethan Jack would even let that slide.

Much to Olivia's unsurprise, the door to her room was open and Jack was sitting crossed legged on Zoë's desk chair, listening as his sister talked rather animatedly, on her bed, about something.

"Hey guys!" Zoë greets, stopping in the middle of her story.

Jack spins round in his chair and waves at them, before pushing his glasses up his nose.