three : social psychology

❝perhaps I will kill pierce❞

perhaps I will kill pierce

❝perhaps I will kill pierce❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"BEFORE WE wrap up I'd like to thank you guys for filling out these volunteer evaluation cards. I found your feedback to be largely constructive and flattering. So gracias on that." Señor Chang said to the class.

Olivia knew the man was crazy so had refrained from telling him she thought he was a lunatic who wasn't fit to teach.

"De nãda." Abed replied, nodding his head.

"You don't have to sign your name anymore." Chang told Abed.

Olivia looked at Abed who just shrugged.

"Got it."

Chang continued on, now in crazy man, tiger mode.

"But there was one evaluation that was so harsh and hurtful and racist."

Olivia automatically turns to look at Pierce the eternal racist who stares back at her, shaking his head.

"I took the time to analyse the handwriting against past exams and this particular coward..."

He pauses for his signature, stupid dramatic effect causing Olivia to roll her eyes at the theatrics.

Perhaps she should've told him he was an over dramatic idiot who spent more time acting like a drama queen than actually teaching.

Change had approached Annie, his face inches from hers.

"... dots her I's with tiny, itty-bitty, little circles. Poop, poop." He taps Annie on the nose. "Ain't that precious and cute."

At this point they were practically nose to nose.

Whispering he asks "Who's erratic and unstable now, Princess Gringa?"