thirteen : interpretive dance

❝should I play some abba right now❞

should I play some abba right now

❝should I play some abba right now❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"BEFORE WE start, I'd like to have a preliminary pow-wow or prelimi-wow, about what I'm calling our library's back door conundrum."

Annie was addressing the study group who seemed to be barely paying attention.

Olivia, herself, was half asleep, her hair falling in her face, hiding how her eyes were practically closed.

She was running on four hours sleep and she was in no mood for pow-wows with her dysfunctional friends.

"That sounds like a porno with Kate Winslet." Abed replies and Troy clicks his fingers at his best friend, nodding his head in agreement.

"Abed, ew." Annie says, in response, before continuing about the 'conundrum'. "The door on that side is locked after five, which means most of us have to walk all the way around."

"Are you really standing up and addressing us just to complain about having to walk round the library, a library which is probably about five hundred square feet tops?" Olivia asks, pushing her hair out of her face to frown at Annie.

Annie who nods her head, tersely, before carrying on.

"If we were to move our meetings to four thirty—"

"No!" Both Troy and Britta interrupt, shaking their heads.

The pair of them share a look and Olivia tries to work out why.

"I have a, uh, regular class at that time.' Troy tells Annie, arms crossed on the table. "It's like math or other regular classes."

"What regular class is it?" Olivia asks. "Usually you ask me for help in every class but gym."