six : introduction to statistics

you wannabe a cool kid

❝you wannabe a cool kid❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"AS YOU know, faculty at Greendale are required to give extra credit to students who organise academically-related events during what would otherwise be our 'free time'. No student in any department has ever exercised this option. Until Now."

Señor Chang wasn't happy, that much was obvious.

When Annie had told the group what she was planning they had all tried to convince her otherwise but here she now stood, in their Spanish class, waving.

"Tonight, in the library, I will be hosting a Día de Los Muertos party."

"Just relax, just relax." Chang whispers, pushing Annie's hands down from where she was making excited gestures.

"Día de los Muertos or, Day of the Dead, is sometimes referred to as Mexican Halloween—"

"Which is quite offensive to people with familiar with 'Mexican Halloween' as a sexual position."

From the corner of her eye, Olivia could see Troy nodding, knowledgeably.

"Troy," she hissed, he turned to meet her gaze, "that is disgusting."

Troy just shrugs in response as Chang continues talking.

"At any rate, if you show up, you get extra credit. Me, I don't even get paid. See you tonight."

Esta Noche!" He then says and they all chorus it back.

Without even dismissing them, Chang leaves and people begin to follow.

Olivia takes her time packing her stuff away, not wanting to walk anywhere near her cousin after hearing about his weird sex life.

She shook her head, gross.