nine: environmental science

nine : environmental science

what's rats in spanish?

❝what's rats in spanish?❞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☆ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

BUNKBED'S IT seemed, were much more comfortable than Olivia would ever like to admit to.

However, it appeared that she'd have no choice in admitting this when Troy stormed into Abed's dorm room to find her sound asleep on the bottom bunk.

His weird scream was what woke her.

"What are you doing?!" He demanded, eyes wide as she rubbed a hand over her face.

Pushing herself up with a yawn she looks at her cousin.

"I'm sleeping what does it look like I'm doing?"

"I mean what are you doing here, in Abed's dorm?"

"We were out late last night, we caught a late viewing of Fight Club at the Vista and I crashed here after economics this morning, I'm still tired." Olivia explained.

"So are you two officially dating now?" Troy questions, eyebrows furrowed as he stares at her.

"Abed, are we officially dating, it's your call?"

There's no answer.

"Abed?" Olivia says, louder.

"He's not here." Troy tells her.

"Oh."

She gets out of bed and walks round the room in search of her converse.

When she finds them she pulls them on and then scoops up her backpack.

"Are you coming?" Olivia asks and Troy nods.

"What time is it?" She questions whilst they walk out of the dorms and onto the quad.