𝑁𝐼𝐶𝐸 𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑌𝑂𝑈, 𝑁𝐴𝐾𝐴𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐴 ꒱ 𝙘. 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

cнυυуα ηαкαнαяα χ ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

└───❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚

❝ 𝕱 ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ, ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱˡᵉˢ. ᴮᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᴵ ᵇˡᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃᵈ ᵒᶠᶠ. ❞

Currently, you were on a solo mission. To obtain crucial files that were stolen from the Port Mafia. They were suppose to be in your hand before they could be linked. At this point you were tired of the 3 day mission and simply wanted to go home. But before you could you had to catch this bastard.

"Please, I-I don't have them!?" The man said as he was bleeding and holding onto his right arm as if his life depended on it. His body covered in crimson fluids that leaked from his bruised and imparied body to the dirty floor beneath him. "Bullshit. I know you have them. Just simply give them to me and you'll live, simple as that!"

The man was hesitant, he was told to be rewarded with a huge mountain of money but he too, wanted to live. Nonetheless, he complied to her orders, reaching into his leather jacket. The moment he had ahold of them he quickly pulling them out you shot him right off the bat. A single bullet in the center of his head, where the brain was placed. An instant kill. 

 "Aw, I really trusted you. You genuinely seemed like a good guy." You said to yourself as you went up to him opening his jacket to find a gun that he was going to use and the files slipping out onto the ground. Staining them with his blood. "Well life's not fair, is it now?" 

Moving along with your day you left the male laying in his pool created just for him. Just before you could hop onto your motorcycle your phone ranged. You picked up not bothering to check the id caller. 

"[L/N]! It's Dazai- he left the Mafia without a trace-" Upon the new info of your twin bother, your eyes widened with fear and worried. 'Dazai? Why would he leave?'

Before the voice could have say anything else you turned off the phone and hurried back to headquarters. It didn't make sense on why he would leave. You both were so close, you both told each other everything. Why the sudden urge to leave? And not informing you of this? To the only person he had left in this cruel and dark world they live in. Endless thoughts occurred through your mind that you didn't noticed the car that was also speeding. Both vehicles collided against one another with the intent of killing one of you.