𝑆𝐻𝐸'𝑆 𝐴 𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑅 𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐸𝑁 ꒱ 𝙤. 𝙙𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙞 ⁰¹

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

σѕαмυ ∂αzαι χ ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

└───❀*̥˚──❀*̥˚

" 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦, 3𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘷 "

𝕷ᵃᵗᵉ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳⁿᵒᵒⁿ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜⁱᵗʸ ˢᵗʳᵉᵉᵗˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵐᵉ qᵘⁱᵉᵗᵉʳ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜⁱᵗⁱᶻᵉⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵏᵒʰᵃᵐᵃ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵇʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʰᵘᵐᵇˡᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵗⁱʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵃʸˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡⁱᵉˢ ᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵒⁿᵉˢ.

But for others, the night is just beginning. An out-going young man walking through the lighted, almost empty streets. A soft smile laid upon his handsome features. Hues closed as he hummed a happy tune to himself as he made his way to his destination. He rarely gets to visit this place since he's been busy at his job in the unfamous Armed Detective Agency.

To say the least he's been more pleased than he ever was. His past regrets not taunting him as before. The air became fresher, cleaner, as if he discovered a new land to roam around. He is not as miserable as his teen years were. Stress free from the past, he didn't have a care in the world. He could be careless and non-professional. He didn't have an organization to rule. Shoulders unchained from the heavy weights that brought him depression for endless nights. For once he didn't have anyone to keep his mind occupied. A dark cloud wasn't following him anymore, instead a bright fluffy cloud was there. No rainy, upsetting days anymore.

Only one goal in mind; to find a purpose in this rotten world he grew in. So far, he's been keeping his promise to his long lost loving dead friend. He didn't think the Agency would be any different from his past profession. But it indeed changed his once lonely, dark, gruesome life into one that he could appreciate until his dying days are counted.

Long lashes fluttered open, revealing his dark chocolate like hues open. The cool breeze swaying his poofy cafe locks. Bar Lupin. He smiled once again, reminiscing his memories when he came here. A place where he felt like he wasn't judged when he was with his close friends. A place where they could chat for limitless hours. A time where he actually had genuine laughter. 

The bell that hung above the door chimed yet again signifying another customer had arrived and to prepare a cold chilling beverage while they seated themselves. Dazai took his precious time taking his trench coat off. He seated himself in the stool, his usual spot when he used to come every night with his companions. It was not like he had any other event to occur. He had the rest of his evening to himself and he wanted to spend it here. A drink with himself and no one else. A nice peaceful uneventful evening with himself.