𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑂 𝐿𝐴 𝐹𝐿𝑂𝑅 ꒱ 𝙖. 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙖

┌──❀*̥˚─❀*̥˚─┐

αтѕυѕнι ηαкαנιмα χ ηєυтяαℓ gєη∂єя яєα∂єя

───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

" [ʸ/ᴺ]? [ʸ/ᴺ] ᴵ'ᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ! "

Atsushi was only greeted with quietness. He looked at the dimly lit kitchen and there placed food which was probably cold by now. He truly felt horrible for making you wait. You probably hadn't eaten and wanted to wait for him. He had been so busy today he had no time to call you to eat without him for he would return late, but guess there's no point now.

The young teen poked his head out in search of a [H/C]. He assumed you were either out or the other option, which was most likely sleeping. Most of the time he would find you sleeping while waiting for him to return. Today was your day off, he hated how he didn't get to see your face until nightfall. Today was an extremely busy day as a result of his timing when he returned to you.

He quietly walked to his bedroom and as expected there you were sleeping comfortably. He could feel his cheeks heat up from your sleeping form, he found it adorable. A genuine small smile formed on his pale lips.

You and Atsushi had been together for nearly a year but you both loved each other deeply. When one of you would work you would wait for each until the other came back to eat and spend the rest of the day doing nothing but cuddling since it was now the colder times.

He changed in the bathing room to not disturb you before he himself got to bed, he was rather tired himself. He noticed the book beside you and placed it elsewhere. His sunset like orbs drifted back to you, your [H/C] locks scattered around the pillow your head rested on. He gently moved pieces of hair away from your face. He smiled again at how peaceful you looked. He tried to lay down beside you but failed. "Atsushi? Is that you?"

Guilt washed over the male and was quick to apologize. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't think I would wake you-"

You laughed a bit at his timidness. 'What a dork' you thought. It's alright, just come here. I missed you~" you pouted while opening your arms to hug him. Without hesitation Atsushi wrapped his arms around you.

You played with his hair. Stroking it to make you both become sleepy. A random thought occurred to your mind which made you giggle a bit. "What's so funny?"

The male asked in his muffled voice as he buried himself in the crock of your neck. "You remind me of a rose."

"A rose? How come?" He asked clearly confused as to why he reminded you of such a beautiful thing compared to himself. 

"Because roses are red and you become red very often. Roses have a nice, comforting smell as well as you. Roses also hold many passions and so do you." You explained to him as you kept stroking his hair. Atsushi on the other hand, became red at your words, you never failed to make him melt.

"See? Even now you're turning red!" You teased him as he hid further. "Stop- am not!'

"Sure you're not." You both stayed silent for a couple of minutes before Atsushi spoke again, "Do you know what you remind me of ?" You hummed in response, your eyes already close but you also listened to Atsushi.

"You're like the night sky. You're so beautiful. You make everyone in the agency smile, brightening our days. You [E/C] eyes remind me of stars. And my love for you is limitless."

Now it was your turn to become red and silent. You could feel the room become hotter. Atsushi laughed heartily, you smacked him with your pillow. "S-shut up!"

He finally calmed down and faced you. He leaned his head against yours, his eyes closing, "Goodnight, [Y/N]. I love you."

"I love you too, Atsushi.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀, 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝘁𝘂𝗲, 𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮

𝟭:𝟬𝟵𝗮𝗺(𝟲𝟴𝟲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀) 

♥︎