𝐵𝐸𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐼𝐹𝑈𝐿 𝐶𝑅𝐼𝑀𝐸 ꒱ 𝙧. 𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙬𝙖

┌───────❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚───────┐

яαηρσ є∂σgαωα χ ƒємαℓє яєα∂єя

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚

ᴬʰ⁻ ʳᵃⁿᵖᵒ ˢᵗᵒᵖ!"

You said squirming around underneath the one you love, the one and only, Ranpo Edogawa. He currently was on top of you smirking gleefully upon you. He definitely loved the way you begged him to stop but he ignored your requests as he continued.

"S-stop. I don't think I can hold it any longer. Please-" He still didn't stop. He just kept going not wanting to stop. Him seeing you like this had a smile on his face.

"Okay, okay, you win. You win! I'll buy you your candy. Hahaha."

His smile immediately dropped, but hearing the word 'candy', he simply couldn't let that offer pass by. "Fine, I'll let you go." He said pouting. You sat up gasping for air. He betted that you couldn't last long with him tickling you. You betted that you would without laughing. But he knew you too well. He tickled you in your most sensitive spot. And you couldn't hold back.

"See I told you, you weren't capable of lasting for that long, [L/N]. Now where's my candy." You let out a sigh along with a closed eye smile. "Alright, I get it for you since you stopped when I told you too." You stood up from the couch and turned to him. "Which one?" "You know my favorite,[Y/N]." "Haha, okay, sure." You grabbed your bag and went to the candy store to buy his favourites.

•┈୨♡୧┈•

"What's wrong with [L/N]?" The beloved weretiger, Atsushi asked poking his head out to see you with your face buried in your arms on your desk. Clearly an strangely aura coming from you. One that the members of the Agency don't see much. In fact, never- you were never like this so, of course, your colleagues would worry about your well being. 

"Hmm, I don't know. She seems depressed if you ask me." Dazai said sitting beside your body that was against the cold surface. Atsushi following behind, "She's been like this the past few days." Kunikida then commented, writing in his Ideals notebook. "What's seems to be the matter [L/N]?" 

No response from the [H/C] headed. "Wanna join a double suicide?" "DAZAI-SAN!!" Atsushi screamed, "Were supposed to be helping her not encountering her!" Kunikida said before smacking the burnette behind his head. "Your right. Man, but my offer still stands."